Jermaine Jackson Knows Who Killed Michael

2/21/2010 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

But it's a secret. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Jermaine Jackson told a radio station in Australia the timeline surrounding Michael Jackson's death was fishy, saying, Michael was "not with us way before he arrived to the airport ... I mean way before he arrived to the hospital."

Jermaine says he thinks Dr. Conrad Murray "didn't act alone" and "it's all going to come out."

Michael

I you want proofs you can go to some hoax forums and read :)
My hoax theory is connected with Tohme and all people around Michael who controled him in the last months before 'death'. When Tohme wanted to control Michael's life and all his financial business, do you think, that he wanted to kill him? What would he had when he would to kill him? And when 'not kill' so what to possess Michael and have his money? Do you know yet what I mean? I don't want to tell about this openly on TMZ for MJ's safety. I hope you understand

Duh

Posted at 3:41PM on Feb 21st 2010 by cathclassica87

Very well said!

Della

Posted at 3:41PM on Feb 21st 2010 by Lisa

************************

You will need a mob of people to bum rush the guards all at once.

Linda Lovelest

114. ***** TELLITLIKEITIS YOU ARE A SLUT *****

Posted at 3:39PM on Feb 21st 2010 by FINALLY
__________________

ROFLMAO....Oh ....one of fans!

You're going to have to do better than that! Been called it a 100 times more or less.

You probably have been also.
I've already faxed my stalker report over to TMZ friend. lol

moni

I've already posed this question to the hoax-fans but never got an answer, so please let me try again :-)

IF Michael had staged his death – do you really think he would have done it THAT way? As a drug addict, leaving back tons of prescriptive meds and even something unappetizing as a bottle of urine? Michael was an aesthete, and yes, he was narcisstic as well. He would have chosen a "cleaner" way to leave. And he would not have needed a crime scene with a shady doctor, both an invitation to get through his "death" with a fine-tooth comb.

Ziggy

There's no conspiracy!! What kind of bubble is Jermaine Jackson living in? Jermaine, your brother was a drug addict. You can blame everybody on earth, but guess what? Michael was responsible for his own death.

Michael

"SERIOUSLY???? Yeah OKAY...the FBI has NOTHING better to do then to help a MUSIC Icon fake his death!!....Yeah why worry about Terrorism, just worry about Getting Michael Jackson out of the country! NOW I am CRACKING UP! Well this site is getting better then a comedy club!LOLOLOL
Well maybe when Michael comes back he can do his concert and The FBI can be his back up dancers!!:)

Posted at 3:35PM on Feb 21st 2010 by This is tooooo funny"

Ohh I don't say that FBI is helping Michael fake his death! Maybe they are trying to bring him back alive! You havan't imagination. This world is strange and people can make everuthing for money! It's awful but can be a truth. Sorry but I must go. Bye for now :)

Duh

119. I you want proofs you can go to some hoax forums and read :)

Posted at 3:42PM on Feb 21st 2010 by Michael

As a matter of fact I have been to the hoax forums, and I have also been following a series on YouTube called Michael Jackson - Media Death Hoax?. I watched several videos last night. I see a lot of opinions and explanations for things that don't make sense - I mean the explanations don't make sense, not the "things". I try to be well informed from all aspects of this incredibly bizarre situation.

I have not seen nor heard anything on the hoax forums or the videos that convinces me that Michael is alive. I see a lot of people grasping at straws, and a lot of truly strange and weird beliefs. I agree with cath who said these are people who just cannot accept that he is gone. It is terribly sad, but the fact is that Michael is dead and he is not coming back.

I pity the fans who are hoaxers. They are only delaying their grieving process and once they are faced with the cold, hard truth they are going to have a harder time of it than those of us who accepted, grieved, and moved on.

moni

Posted at 3:41PM on Feb 21st 2010 by Lisa
*********

Even then the hoax-fans would tell you that it's a wax-figure inside.

Duh

You will need a mob of people to bum rush the guards all at once.

Posted at 3:45PM on Feb 21st 2010 by NeedaMob

I think there are just enough fanatical, crazy, insane, whatever you want to call them fans who would be more than happy to stage something like that. They could take the cemetery personnel hostage and place lookouts while others drilled through the wall, or, if they were able, get the keys to the gates inside the mausoleum and then drill through the crypt. Sure, why not? I'm up for it! Anyone? (just as long as I don't have to look!)

mellen

I have to say that I absolutely agree with the family on this one; however, I don't know if CM knew that he was part of the plan. I think that this was a game of "Russian Roulette" using propofol. My theory is that one or more of the bottles contained a much higher concentration of propofol than the numbers on the label indicated. I think that someone other than CM planned this, knowing that MJ was receiving this anesthetic on a regular basis. Eventually, the tainted product would have been administered, but I do not think that CM knew which bottle or bottles would be involved. In my opinion, although he may have exhibited substandard medical judgment, the fact is that Dr. M did manage to keep MJ alive for 6 weeks. Why, suddenly, did something go so terribly wrong?

Duh

Even then the hoax-fans would tell you that it's a wax-figure inside.

Posted at 3:52PM on Feb 21st 2010 by moni

(sigh) You are right. That's what a lot of people said about Elvis at his viewing - that it was a wax figure and not really him.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

128. 116. I am starting to agree with something OhWell said a while back: Let's bust open the crypt, lift the lid and then we will know for sure!

Posted at 3:41PM on Feb 21st 2010 by Lisa
*********

Even then the hoax-fans would tell you that it's a wax-figure inside.

Posted at 3:52PM on Feb 21st 2010 by moni

LOLOL Moni, You got that right...And I would suppose the FBI made the figurine too!:)

TII

to 127
continue to think this way
continue to believe a media))))
your happy in it))))))

Cinner

His skin looks just awful.