Johnny Weir -- Rose Queen?

2/21/2010 2:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's men's figure skater Johnny Weir after coming in sixth at the Olympics on Thursday (left) -- and Rose Queen Natalie Anne Innocenzi at the Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena last month (right).

Johnny Weir

One of them was judged too harshly.

We're just sayin'.

Ooooo Noooo!

Johny got jobbed by the judges. He should have had a MUCH higher score.

Glory Bee

Johnny's cuter and has much nicer roses. And my friends on facebook agree, he deserved much higher score for his long program skate. A striking artistic talent on ice. We'll be watching for him in the future.

Q

Why does he keep talking in Russian, have Russian symbols on his skates and his coach is from russia, yet he represents the USA?

Maybe in 2014 he can return to his Motherland and skate for them when the Olympics are in Russia.

Traitor---go join Pleshenko...I'm so glad Evan won...

gottaknow

Perhaps if Johnny was more sensitive to the humane treatment of animals, he might have received better scores. Karma is a bitch Johnny and until you start being a nicer person all around, nothing but bad things will come to you. I'm glad you didn't get a medal. Perhaps you should go back to Russia and compete for them.

#645732 - Cell Block H

I hope that boy never has to go to jail. He would be the bell of the ball.

michael

ONE WORD - FRUITCAKE

me

I love Weir. I saw him for the first time during his appearance and immediately thought, either this guy is emo or gay or both. I'd like to meet somebody that cannot automatically come up with that conclusion. He's such a cutie. I guess that butt play doesn't harm his figure skating.

me

Oh AND if the Figure Skating in the Olympics wasn't RIGGED, he would have taken the gold. Nobody can explain his low score after such a perfect performance. Somebody jump them judges.

Anna

You treat other creatures badly, and you yourself will be treated badly. Weirdo didn't care about the horrible suffering of foxes made for fur and how sometimes they are skinned alive and are stuck in tiny cages as they watch each other die one by one.

Weirdo you got just what you deserved. And you will be stuck in the coldest part of hell.

me

He speaks Russian because his trainer speaks it. DUH!

Jethrow

Johnny is Gay. Rose Queen is dog-faced. That is all.

kromen

I saw Blades of Glory last night and thought they were over the top with the costumes; then I saw Johnny.

mo

the guy is in touch with his feminine side

Deb

What judge actually checks if they are men? Just saying......

Tila Is Trash

Why doesn't the little queer just get a sex change? It's obvious he wants to be a woman.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments