Judge Joe Brown Sued in 'Nookie' Case

2/22/2010 8:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TV's Judge Joe Brown is being sued by a man who was once a plaintiff on the show -- a man who claims Joe falsely accused him on the show of trying to pay a woman for sex.

The plaintiff, Mark Schweninger, sued a woman on "Judge Joe Brown" for $7,500, claiming he loaned her money but she didn't pay him back. According to Schweninger's lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Brown said on the show, "You were just trying to get nookie."

The suit goes on to define "nookie" as "an indecent sexual term for a woman's private parts and for sexual intercourse."

Schweninger also says Brown called him a "sucker," which he claims drew catcalls from the peanut gallery.

In addition, Schweninger alleges he was defrauded because he was led to believe Brown was a real California judge ... but he is not.

So far, no comment from His Honor or CBS But we know it's SOP in court shows to have litigants sign a binding arbitration agreement in which litigants on the show give up legal recourse once the gavel goes down.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Bobbi

Joe Brown is the most ignorant, racist trash I have ever seen. He is suppose to make an unbias decision...NOT "protecting woman and upholding manhood." He humliates Black males, & older white females. Last night, I watched him blame a Black male plantiff because the landlord's daughter was a herion addict. He thinks his sloppy mouth overcomes his short, stubby fat ass. What a shame that you pass this imposter off as a judge.

anthony coleman

judge joe brown has no class.

ROBERTA

Judge Brown rambles on and over talks to the point of total annoyance. TOday 1/17 his judgement in favor of the defendant was unfair and just wrong. Cats don't attack dogs unless they are "TRAPPED". The plaintive and the defendant should have been responsible for one half of the Vet bill. I feel Judge Brown is a fraud and I am through watching this show.

jane foster

judge joe brown is discusting=rude and opinionated, will never watch his show again,or use any product that sponcers hi show- maybe tge pocketbook will help get rid of him------

Sandy

DO not go on Judge Joe brown if you have any record of any kind..As soon as he seen that my friend (the plaintif) had a record..the defendant won!

sony

JUDGE JOE BROWN LIKE PRETTY WOMAN IF YOU GOOD LOOKING ,IF YOU PERSON OF COLOR AN UGLE OR SHALL I SAY BROWN, HE CALL YOU ALL KIND OF NAME,TO POOR BLACK AN BROWN PEOPLE THAY ARE NOT GOOD ARE HE CALL THEM THUD ; THAT RIGHT.

Pissed GSD Owner

Just watched an episod where the Plaintiff purchaced a German shepherd for Family Protection. I Have one myself and know that if the trainer, which by the way looks like he just picks up stray dogs and passes them off as defense dogs, knew what he was doing he would ENSURE beyond a shadow of a doubt that when handing over the leash its like handing over a loaded gun. He obviously did not train that dog right and should have issued a refund. If it was my dog, i would have personally taught it to attack his neck and let him loose for being a ****ing idiot.

Now as for Judge Joe **** face, he needs to know what the hell he is talking about before issuing those fake ass verdicts. He isnt a damn real Judge and should understand that one day he will get what is coming to him. He can not treat people like they are nothing. And for Gods sake, stop being so damn Racist. I mean I live in the country and i know what racisim is. he is a billboard child for Racisim.

stacie galindo

i met judge joe brown. when i was a kid he was not nice then and he still mean and rude and unkind.

J Z

"Judge" Brown is a steel post. He doesn't listen to people. He should be removed from TV. Why does he have people sign that no sue thing? because he knows he's inept.

Larry

I think Judge Joe Brown is one of the wisest men I have ever listened to. I am 40 and white and I voted for John McCain because he would have done a better job BUT I would vote for Judge Joe Brown for President of the ( United ? States of America ). This man has earned my respect for seeing through lies and knowing all about the cases and small details with so much knowledge. He actually knows and still learns ALOT - He is my next President and I am going to make T-shirts with " Judge Joe Brown for president to make our country united again - and as far as the case on TV LOL - the guy was a sucker and he needs to be honest with him self, he isnt suing because of anything other than the fact he is mad cause he found out Judge Joe Brown is not a California Judge and this guy obviously has money to spend. Just because there is a song called "nookie" LOL does not mean that Judge Joe Brown thinks like street hoods. I thought he meant lovin - " Nookie " to me, means love. Bring us back Judge Joe Brown, point made - you are not a california Judge - it wouldnt have made a difference years ago when this was the United States of America. Never forget hundereds of thousands of people died for this country over the last 250 years and the last 3 years it is being broken apart.

MozyMee

I love watching Judge Joe because he is an honest realist. He understands that low lifes will always be losers until they turn their lives around.

MozyMee

Judge Joe is my favorite TV Judge. He is honest, sincere and takes no nonsense from anybody. Too bad we have so many foolish people making ridiculous comments where no such comments should prevail.

11/08/2011 case

I like judge joe brown I Bein on his show and I think he is very honest But a little to mean to people I love his show and will always watch it

Mac Deezy

I hate judge joe brown, he is a disrespectful know it all posing as a judge. his ego is too fragile to be a judge.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5