Rosario vs. Hayden

Who'd You Rather?

2/22/2010 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brunette babes Rosario Dawson and Hayden Panettiere both showed up to the same fashion show in NYC on Thursday.

Rosario and Hayden
Question is ...

See also

Eldrick Woods

YES! That's my girl! Call me Rosario! Love you!
Tiger
--------------------

U guys are nuts. Rosario wins hands down. Have u ever seen this?

Posted at 6:59PM on Feb 22nd 2010 by nauseous

alchemist

Hayden...brunette? NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

wammie

Why does anyone think implants are good? If you are a woman and get implants, you are and not adding to your sexiness. If you are a man and think a woman is better with implants than being natural, then you are so superficial. Hayden is sexy with what she has and should be commended for not getting implants. That makes her much sexier than any woman who chooses to get them. So, in closing, Hayden is just a better looking woman than Rosario.

justSAYIN

I think this is the first poll where I didn't want neither as an option. lol...i said POLL. haha yeah he said POLL

martymart278

MIKEY just made because his penis is too small to satisfy anybody except small, petite underage white girls....

jackie

I hate these "WHO'D YOU RATHER POLLS" because I find it totally stupid that they do not have a "NEITHER" option...Until a "NEITHER" is added to the options I refuse to vote and I suggest you all do the same.

Bill Clinton

Boy, this is a tough one cause these two girls are both HOT!!! Rosario looked very fine in MIB-2, but i've really wanted Hayden for years. I'd make bleech that hair back to blonde though!!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Rosario has some latina in her, of course the latina girl! Also think she has some native american in her. Hayden looks like shiot with brown hair and that especially gives her negative points!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

TO the person who said she is NOT PR SHE IS PR AND CUBAN! Look it up on WIKIPEDIA MORON! lol You know it's possible to be both PR and Cuban? Or did you not realize lol

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

TO JOE! HELLO? From wikipedia!

Dawson was born in New York City, the daughter of Isabel,[1] a plumber of Puerto Rican and Afro-Cuban descent, and Greg Dawson, a construction worker of Native American and Irish descent.[2][3][4] Dawson's parents were 15 years old when she was born. Dawson has one younger brother, Clay (b. 1983).

NateGriffin

I wanna "B" my "L" on their "T"s!!!

criss

Hayden's cute, but I'd step over her to get to Rosario.

MJ

This still bugs me that the vote is this close. Whomever chose the teeny-white-girl, CHECK YOURSELF FOOL!!!!!

Molon

No hobbits for me. Hayden has a borderline midget body.

George William Gockel

I rather be with Rosario instead of Hayden.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments