Selena G to Boyfriend

I Got You in My Pocket

2/22/2010 9:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez went shopping in Texas for her "boyfriend" on Tuesday -- and she got the perfect thing for him to play with in his pocket: A watch.

Selena g to Boyfriend

TMZ has learned the teen Disney idol was on the hunt for the perfect timepiece for a special friend -- if you believe the rumors, that friend is Nick Jonas. She picked it up at a jewelry store in the Northpark Mall in Dallas.

We're told she got the watch engraved with the phrase "Check the time ... I love you right now" -- and then personalized the box with a line from a Roy Croft love poem: "I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am with you."

Good deal ... considering the total bill was only $148.31.

R

Really stupid. She is not mature yet for this crap.

Roger

Oh Selena, you can do so much better. At least go out with real men.

justSAYIN

I wonder if she'll give me my 5 minutes back?!?

lizz

That's pretty dumb of her to fall for Nick again. He's gonna break her heart. Just watch.

Allie

well, i guess the interview she gave to seventeen magazine saying how much nick jonas changed her is in the past now??

what nick jonas lacks in "going green" in his vehicles, he gains in his recycling of disney darlings. legit.

they're 17, and they act like they've been married for 50 years.

at least miley brings spice to the relationship.

ahah, i love both selena and nick...but this is ridiculous.

Ziggy

Selena Gomez is a child basically and this is puppy love. Who really cares about a teenage girl?

Icebaby

I don't know what the hell you just said TMZ, but all I know is that Selena, who obviously has no talent, should be going out with someone who isn't into guys. She also needs a good banging so maybe she'll put some real effort into whatever it is that she does. Yeah right.

oreo

bubbles

anana

Gomez began wearing a purity ring with "true love waits" engraved when she was 12 years old. As of December 2009, Gomez has five dogs, and has described herself as being a "huge animal lover”. Gomez is best friends with Demi Lovato - her co-star in Princess Protection Program and Barney and Friends, whom she has been friends with since the two met at a Barney and Friends audition.http://bit.ly/4R13xl

Mandi J

i must stay as a teenager myself, i believe that we shouldnt be attacking their "puppy love" i mean girls often fall for the guys who hurt them most. Selena did have a hard relationship with Nick but they are working things out. Just so you are awake Nick didnt do all the damage to Selena, she's not perfect either. But that doesnt mean have "sexual relations" would help her build a better relationship with anyone. So you little boys refering to that seriously grow-up, this isnt 5th grade anymore.
But i do think that watch is super cute but its funny they used that picture of Nick. Anything to make a Jonas Brother look bad right guys ;)

Max Arroyo, Cincinnati, OH

Nick Jonas is hotttt - i wanna git me sum of dat...

Max Arroyo Cincinnati, Ohio

Fox

I think it's sad that probably someone related to the store was sleazy enough to sell all this information. Nice work 007, I can see your head on your cellphone pic.

Ashley_STL

i work at a things remembered, which is where this was done.... and the funny part is, that watch is like $50, with $3.00 a word for engraving... cheeeeeeeeap bitch. lol. and the engraver didn't even do that great of a job. wtg!

Tiffany

There are some cute photos of them playing golf too, it just reminds me when I was that age and that silly. Good thing I didn't have millions of dollars at that time LOL! Get all of her clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=916

J

Does it say Roy on the engraving? At the bottom.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments