Selena G to Boyfriend

I Got You in My Pocket

2/22/2010 9:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez went shopping in Texas for her "boyfriend" on Tuesday -- and she got the perfect thing for him to play with in his pocket: A watch.

Selena g to Boyfriend

TMZ has learned the teen Disney idol was on the hunt for the perfect timepiece for a special friend -- if you believe the rumors, that friend is Nick Jonas. She picked it up at a jewelry store in the Northpark Mall in Dallas.

We're told she got the watch engraved with the phrase "Check the time ... I love you right now" -- and then personalized the box with a line from a Roy Croft love poem: "I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am with you."

Good deal ... considering the total bill was only $148.31.

FlamingoNut

I may not be fans of either, but they really are friggin cute together. Selena seems a bit more easy going or more humble than most of the Disney twits.

PhillipP

Why would a girl who likes sex as much as Selena go with a guy who is afraid of sex (or may be gay)?

Caroline

Re #20, I`m pretty sure the only person Selena has had sex with is Demi Lovato.

Smashley

just another pathetic future slut of america..... next!

Cari

1st of im 18 and not all teens have sex. i havent and wont til im married just like Selena abd Demi i too have a ring that says "true love waits" just cause she is a teen doesnt mean she is going to have sex. I also dont think there is enough proof that the watch was for Nick. I mean just cause the were seen together and the dated at one point dont mean they are for fact dating again. and if they are they dont want you to know so give up already. i still talk to my ex boyfriends and if i had a chance i would hang out with them again. and if they are maybe they always had feelings for each other. so give up on the two of them if they want you to know anything they will say it.

CAA

The MOST PATHETIC thing here are the ATTITUDES that base the gift ONLY by its cost.
THAT'S what is pathetic.

allmyheart

Really people...don't you remember when you were 17 and in love. I know I do and I know that I would have gotten my boyofriend (at the time) the same sort of gift. It is sweet and it is no one elses concern what they do. If they are happy...let them be and if they don't work out (as most young relationships don't) then they will move on and grow from it!

Betty

there are rumors online saying shes dating some underground juggalo rapper name yung rolo but i dont know if its true or not. There both from texas so maybe.

kool santa

nnick and selena is the perfect couples

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2