'Star Trek' Star Worries Over Missing Son

2/22/2010 8:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Star Trek" star Walter Koenig was seen outside his home in Los Angeles yesterday after he reported that his son Andrew Koenig, who played Boner on "Growing Pains," went missing.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Andrew was last seen on February 16.

Michael Jackson's Voice

Awe Poor Mr Chekov!!! I hope his son is alright and just partying some where!!! I love Mr.Chekov!! He is my favorite Original Startrek series charactor....Along with Mr, Spock, Mr Scott, and Bones!!

Michael Jackson's Voice

1. People are idiots to kill themselves. Tomorrow's another day. Suck it up and this too shall pass. Better than torturing the people that love you for the rest of their lives. And don't bank on getting reincarnated. Your life right now is the only one you've got. Don't be stupid and screw it up and make it any shorter or worse than it already is. Make a freakin' effort to develop courage and do the right thing. Nobody said it's easy, but it will pay off someday. Being dead sure won't.
Posted at 9:33AM on Feb 22nd 2010 by Get Real

Hay #1 are you REALLY Tom Cruze? You talk as STUPID as He does!!! Depression is REAL and VERY damaging to its sufferers! You CREEPO!!!

sallygail

Please leave them/him alone! The pain in his eyes hurts to much! I pray they find their/his son soon!

inexcusable

Walter is a good man, and I hope with all my heart, soul, thoughts and prayers that his son Andrew is safe and sound.

Butterfly

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL AND HEARTFELT GESTURE BY NVancouver, #19. Wish I could help, too! As a mother of two grown sons, I would want to cut my heart out if one, or both, were missing. I cannot begin to put myself into Mr. Koenig's shoes but I pray to God his son is off by himself, somewhere for privacy, and contacts his dad very soon. Positive thoughts, for the Koenig family.

marleyfu

#1, how dare you tell Walter Keonig's son to 'suck it up'! You clearly don't undertand the disease of depression the way that it can take a person over. I wish the family the best.

WillOTheWisp

16. Maybe by TMZ putting his fathers photo up it might help. Maybe if his son is still alive and he by some odd chance sees his father pain he will know he is hurting those he loves and come home. He may not know it. He may think no one cares. Lets not bash TMZ unless we know their reason for posting this.

I hope his son comes home safe and sound

Posted at 2:54PM on Feb 22nd 2010 by concerned

Such a sweet comment! God bless you!

note4

I feel your pain and hope things work out for the best. Blessed be...

Virginia

Walter, the pain in your eyes is palpable! I pray your son comes home safe and sound. You're both in my prayers. God Bless!

Vancouverette

Another thought...

Millions of photos are being taken in and around Vancouver right now ... how about a plea out to all those taking photos to ask them to scan their photos looking for a familiar face in a background.....it can all help.

Roxy

What is wrong with you cold hearted freaks making fun of somewhen when they are down? Are you mad cause you're a nobody and both of them are?? Walter looks fine, just sad because he has a heart and it is missing because he dosen't know wehre his son is. If you were a parent, a good parent you would know what it feels like when your entire world is missing.

God bless the family and keep everyone safe.

Chris

Usually I'm on the side of the paps, and I have never had any criticism for TMZ until now. Leave this poor man alone.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2