Travis Barker Pap Attack -- What Set Him Off

2/22/2010 11:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Travis Barker was challenged to a fight by a photog just one hour before yesterday's nuclear showdown -- and TMZ has now obtained video of the confrontation that ignited the whole thing.

The video shows an antagonizing cameraman (not TMZ) seriously getting into it with Travis, inciting him by saying, "Whatcha gonna do?" as Barker walked with his children into Marmalade Cafe at the Commons.

Travis is seen swinging at the camera and yelling "I'll kick the s**t outta you bro ... if I didn't have my little girl in my hands ... give me an hour and I'll meet you." The photog said he'd be waiting.

As we previously reported, neither of the guys Travis and Co. fought with on the way out are the photog in this video.

Titanium

The paparazzi are out of line a lot of the time and in this instance the pap should've got his butt kicked, but he ended up running away instead of waiting for an hour like he claimed he would. I don't blame Travis for being upset.

Corinna

"The video shows an antagonizing cameraman (not TMZ)"

Yeah right... now delete my comment.

ray ray

Dirtbagginess set him off.

Lisa

I still think Travis was wrong! He had an attitude from the start when the guy asked him a question. Travis could have ignored him. Alot of celebs just keep walking and keep their mouths shut. It's the paps job to do this and if you don't like it..keep walking and ignore them. Great thing to do by the way..swing at the camera with your daughter there..good going dad!

ray ray

travis is a loose cannon. i suggest he take a long plane ride on a short runway

elle

I am totally on Travis' side but Travis, look at your daughter's face in this picture......don't you wonder what she's thinking? She should not have to witness this kind of crap.....

N I Z O

Why was the pap asking him that stupid question? We all know he was provoking it. The fact he kept talking as he was walking away as if he was hot shot! Sorry that doesn't go well with me!

Bob

While it was wrong for the pap to egg him on, Barker is just a belligerent a-hole.

J C

These paps put people in an awkward position when they film them with their little kids.
It's too bad that this little girl had to be exposed to her fathers explosive temper.
A very bad lesson learned from Dad about resolving conflict.
Travis needs to work on some anger issues if He doesn't want His daughter to turn into a rage-aholic addict of some kind.

ray ray

the sole of my shoe after stepping in dog poop looks better than this tattooed mess.

D

If you really think Travis was sober, you are dumb. He is on drugs. LOOK AT HIM. anyone who has used before can see that. Go to rehab u pathetic POS

Mick

What a charming pair of parents Travis and his ho ex-wife are. His kids will grow up to be the same dirtbags their parents are - nice behavior in front of your daughter.

ray ray

Carrying his daughter and fighting while on drugs?!?!?!?!??! Shame on you Mr Barker.

Harvey's Mom

This changes things slightly, since he was provoked...but as others have said....He has his daughter with him, as she watches him hit someone, and call them obscenities...plus, all he has to do his ignore the guy.

I can't tell if he is on drugs or not, but it is possible that he is, knowing his lifestyle and the people he hangs out with.

While CPS probably can't get involved, I would think his ex-wife probably isn't happy watching her little girl be subjected to that kind of behavior. Personally, I would be furious...

If Travis is on drugs, the guy needs to get into rehab and learn anger management. It's obvious if this little peon can set him off to act like that, in front of his little girl, that something isn't right with him. I wish I had his problems...with his money, talent, and fame....Geez!!!

ray ray

My advice to the child is listen to Daddy, you wont like him when he is angry.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments