Travis Barker Video -- You Gotta See This

2/22/2010 10:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained crazy video of Travis Barker and his friends threatening paparazzi outside a Calabasas restaurant -- spitting at the photogs, hitting the camera and, allegedly, slashing a photog's tires.

In the video, Travis starts out by screaming, "Where's your homeboy?" As we first reported, Travis got into it with a photographer on his way into the restaurant -- but neither of the two photogs in the video are that guy.

The photogs claim one of their phones was stolen. When one of the photogs confronts Travis' friends about the phone, a guy can be heard saying, "F**king snitch fa**ot motherf**ker, no one has your gay ass phone."

After a few more minutes of arguing, and the arrival of cops, a photog noticed his tires were slashed.

The photogs told cops they did not want to press charges. No arrests were made, but a vandalism report was taken.

UPDATE: You can read Travis' response to the incident on his Twitter page, saying in part, "Paparazzi cried like young girls when it was no longer three of them against me and my kids. Didn't they remember threatening me an hour ago? What happened to the tough guys with the cameras? It was gonna be a fair fight."

LH

Of course, LAPD is useless. The Los Angeles mayor and his staff promote hiring people of the same ethnicity as the mayor because the taxpayers pay for LAPD's generous salaries and benefits. LAPD officers, mostly hang out inside the police station and watch television. Or, they ride around in a cruiser until it's time for breakfast, lunch, or dinner during their shift. They park around El Pollo Loco, the Chicken Cafe, or IHOP. By ignoring people who need the police, that's the way they keep us deceived that crime is way down to the levels comparable with the 1960's. Here is an idea: the paps need to follow the police to the buffets. Post those pics!

k

to JFKonAboat - LMAO!!!

-----

before watching the clip i wanted to believe that TB wasn't to blame, but dang dude...chill. agree that he's got some serious ptsd on top of losing his good friend on top of having a few screws loose to begin with...

that.is.all

Hey when my house got robbed in L.A., it took those cops 45 minutes to drive up the hill AND I told them on the phone, the robbers were breaking into the vacant house across the street. When they finally arrived, they had powdered sugar donut dust on their upper lips and noses.

I went OFF.

Party 'till you die!

I just love it when people who supposedly hate the paps so much come here to a blog site that is based on what the paps dig up and then they bitch like they are above it all! What kind of hypocritical idiots are you? You hate paps? Then why don't your idiotic asses quit coming to these sites, because you are only supporting what they do by coming here! And as much as I cheered Travis on for coming back after what happened to him, it was downright foolish starting a public brawl with his children/child right there! Anyone wanting to become famous needs to have some deep psychological counseling! What, you don't think your life will be lived in a fishbowl? Get real!

Billy Occam

Travis is obviously still smoking the rock...

Hey Travis; You & your tatted-up Hollywood Hills Posers are a joke.

Travis & his posse of white-trash convicts aren't thugs; their clowns.

Travis wants to protect his kids; how about adoption and or child protective services. Living with a degenerate, drug-addicted, a-hole can't be productive.

Barker makes Tom Sizemore look like father of the year.

that.is.all

hey Billy, don't be knocking Sizemore, he's a cousin to my bf's father.

UGGGGHHH

TRAVIS NEEDS ****** ANGER MANAGEMENT ****** CLASSES ASAP.

Henrique

Good.

stupid paparazzi, can't leave a guy a lone.

mandy_Reeves

A: Travis Barker is a has been, so why would a pap want to photograph him except to make a joke or something.

B: He KNOWS he is a has been, and is getting up in the paps face to make a name for himself. Bad press is better than no press.

And thats the truth

I did not see the video, but, I am sure when Travis has a new gig he will want paps taking pics for the publicity. The paps may get obnoxious at times, but, really the celebs get free exposure. I think they need each other to a certain extent.

When you become a celebrity, it comes with the territory. It is the trade off that you make and you better be able to handle it. I think that Travis may be still affected by the plane crash. If I remember correctly, there were alot of paps taking pics of him after he was out of the hospital and he was not throwing a temper tantrum.....grow up Travis! Someday your 15 minutes will have expired and you will be begging paps to take your pic.

FABIO

Will GLAD now be going after Travis Barker for the f*ggot remark?

Jess

I have idiots take pictures of me and jump in my face all a time. I did not know I could spit on them. :-)

that.is.all

FaBio

FK GLAD

abVegas

You guys deserve what you get, especially filming people's kids.

that.is.all

Y'all need to settle down.