Travis Barker Video -- You Gotta See This

2/22/2010 10:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained crazy video of Travis Barker and his friends threatening paparazzi outside a Calabasas restaurant -- spitting at the photogs, hitting the camera and, allegedly, slashing a photog's tires.

In the video, Travis starts out by screaming, "Where's your homeboy?" As we first reported, Travis got into it with a photographer on his way into the restaurant -- but neither of the two photogs in the video are that guy.

The photogs claim one of their phones was stolen. When one of the photogs confronts Travis' friends about the phone, a guy can be heard saying, "F**king snitch fa**ot motherf**ker, no one has your gay ass phone."

After a few more minutes of arguing, and the arrival of cops, a photog noticed his tires were slashed.

The photogs told cops they did not want to press charges. No arrests were made, but a vandalism report was taken.

UPDATE: You can read Travis' response to the incident on his Twitter page, saying in part, "Paparazzi cried like young girls when it was no longer three of them against me and my kids. Didn't they remember threatening me an hour ago? What happened to the tough guys with the cameras? It was gonna be a fair fight."

MFJ

im so proud of Travis! and for all you b*stards who suddenly think you're better than everyone else, shut the hell up. you're either a racist, a loser who talks trash behind a computer, or just some a**hole. hahahahaha

MIKE

WHAT AN ASS HE SHOULD HAVE DIED IN THAT PLANE CRASH

Back Off!

Anyone with a brain can see this is edited in the paparazzi's favor. I am not saying I agree with everything Travis and his friends did, but bottom line, when a celebrity is out with their children the paparazzi should show some respect and back off!!!

travA$$

Travis quit your crying and just move back home to Norco, Ca. and you won't have to worry about paparazzi anymore cause you look just like all your homies there.

chris.story

The paparazzi is only in business because, "the public", i.e. all of us. We buy magazines and watch shows w/ the images and videos they take, get a clue people! Look what site your on, are you guys serious!!

Travis and his boys needed to bounce or get bounced, that's a stupid display for the public and his kids. Travis knows he's not 18 anymore, right? Trying to up the street cred rating I guess, cause' Calabasas ain't that hard!! This is an area where people drive around w/ friggin' poodles hanging out of the window of their Bentleys and Escalades. Even the dogs are sippin' Starbucks!

Michael

Total thugs............
Travis Barker is soooooooooo over.
I'm not sure why anyone wants to take his pic anymore anyway.
Plus, and this is the best part--Barker is a coward--looks like he hides behind his thug buddies when his mouth gets him in trouble.......Just go away Travis.......

man

celebrity obsession is one of the biggest things wrong with our culture. all it is is distraction from real issues. they say drug abuse is all about escaping from your real life, but that's all celebrity obsession is. you get to forget about how mundane your real life is and fill that empty space with following famous people's personal lives. our society is going down the drain because "news" sources like tmz and headline news just give you a way to escape any real issues in your life or in world events. im not encouraging celeb obsession by visiting this site and commenting, i read travis's twitter and google brought me here when i wanted to see what he was talking about.

get a life.
paparazzi, use your high end cameras for something productive, and stop stalking people

Me

Travis and his Homeboys, what a bunch of losers ! I hope the paps press charges. As the pap said, they have rights too. All Travis had to do was get in his car and leave. LOOSSEERRRRRRR !!!!! Not sick his dogs on them. Boy are they dumb !

Gina A

My husband and I were here when this all went down. The papparazi were continually taking pics of him after they asked them to put down the cameras. They were antagonizing the whole group. We took a ton of pictures of the incident. It was at the Commons in front of the Marmalade Cafe.

Ilana

It is inappropriate to take pictures of celebrities out with their kids. End of story. Also, to those saying that blink-182 is homophobic, you obviously know little about the band. The are one of the most open-minded bands out there.

Good

TRAVIS HAD EVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT HE DID....THOSE PHOTHOGS HAVE NOTHING BEETER TO DO THAN HARASE A MAN WITH HIS KIDS

TRV$

I dont agree with the slashing of tires or whatever happened to the phone but Travis deserves his privacy with his family. Obviously more happened before the cameras were rolling to make his group act like that. They would not have been waiting if they were not expecting him to do something. The photogs need to get real jobs taking pictures of birds or something and not interfering in peoples lives! NFJ

MzCaliAttorney

They are better than me, because there is no way somebody is gonna spit on me, threaten me and I don't whup their a$$ & FILE CHARGES...that is called battery and he should be going to jail...period

PS They should have been taping themselves calling 911 after they got spit on, please get more respect for yourself, even if you are taking pictures, DON'T LET ANYBODY SPIT ON YOU!!!

that.is.all

I tried to stab somebody's tires one time with a screw driver and a nail. It's hard to do. So I just put dirt in the gas tank instead.

This was a while back. I matured since then.

David

Travis has been filmed countless times with his kids and nothing like this has ever happened, Travis's balls must of dropped when he had 3 friends backing him up rofl.