Travis Barker Video -- You Gotta See This

2/22/2010 10:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained crazy video of Travis Barker and his friends threatening paparazzi outside a Calabasas restaurant -- spitting at the photogs, hitting the camera and, allegedly, slashing a photog's tires.

In the video, Travis starts out by screaming, "Where's your homeboy?" As we first reported, Travis got into it with a photographer on his way into the restaurant -- but neither of the two photogs in the video are that guy.

The photogs claim one of their phones was stolen. When one of the photogs confronts Travis' friends about the phone, a guy can be heard saying, "F**king snitch fa**ot motherf**ker, no one has your gay ass phone."

After a few more minutes of arguing, and the arrival of cops, a photog noticed his tires were slashed.

The photogs told cops they did not want to press charges. No arrests were made, but a vandalism report was taken.

UPDATE: You can read Travis' response to the incident on his Twitter page, saying in part, "Paparazzi cried like young girls when it was no longer three of them against me and my kids. Didn't they remember threatening me an hour ago? What happened to the tough guys with the cameras? It was gonna be a fair fight."

tiv

GOOD FOR BARKER LEAVE THESE PEOPLE ALONE WHEN THEY ARE WITH THEIR KIDS AND FAMILY GET A LIFE FOR GOD SAKE I HOPE SOMEONE REALLY HURTS THESE PAPS ONE DAY AND THE JUDGE SAYS OH WELL SHOULDNT BE BOTHERING THESE PEOPLE YOU RUIN MORE PEOPLES LIFES FOR WHAT TO GET A DAM VIDEO SHOT OF THEM WOW SAD

Joe

Travis is a d**k washed up needs friends to do his dirty work
never liked him never will.
Was he on the plane crash? maybe he should of .............

T

Charges should be filed. There are some good and bad things about being famous, gotta deal with both of them. The paparazzi are just doing their job and did not do anything that provoked them (at least that i noticed in the video).
If he is not charged with anything, he will just do it again until someone else does it!
FILE CHARGES AGAINST HIM!!!!!

Janka

Amani-are you making millions to be in front of the public like he is?? probably not but if you are then your a dumbass like him.LOL
ps-this video sucks

Can of Raid

Bwahhahhahhahha...a Prius really???? Bwahahahaha Prius....
About time someone stood up....celebs 1 - basura 0

liam875

Blink 182 hates gay people?

Take a chiilll pill dude.

Mark is a part of that NO H8 campaign.

go back to the closet.

Meredith

It's funny that this happened. He was at California Adventures and Disneyland on Valentines day with his kids and that black girl that's in the video above. My friends talked to him and said he was such a nice guy. I even got a picture of him (:

Joe

Oh with the money he gets for the crap he puts out this is what he has to put up with.
If it was you or I we would be in jail. Travis is such a pu**y
All you "stars" this is what you have to put up with for all them mega bucks you get paid for mostly the crap you put out

J

Travis Barker is a huge D-Bag ! Always has been and always will be . He said to leave him alone when he is w/his kids . But didn't he have camera's all over his home filming his lame reality show!? And than he gets into it w/the paps , with his kids in the car (didn't show - but I'm thinking that's where they were at ) . If I was his kid watching this whole thing go down I would have been terrified . WTF is his problem ? Does he want to be in the limelight so bad that he has to pick a fight with paps !? Travis Barker - we don't care about you anymore , get over yourself .

Jon

I am no bad ass by any means, but if someone is in my face like that spitting on me and pushing me I am not going to keep trying to film while walking away. I am going to stand my ground and start busting jaws.

As soon as that dude started hitting the guys in the car they could have used deadly force in Florida. They were cornered and had no where to run.

That would be a great way to get shot here.

Just saying

Carry on!

victorpark

This douche is a 100% absolute no-talent and should take the way of his buddy, and no-talent Heath "Sympathy Oscar" Ledger, and Brittany "I screwed up by marrying a Eurotrash scammer" Murphy. Once he does that, he'll be good to go. Take a hike for all of us, Herve.

Lanie

It cracks me up how people on here --- who are reading a gossip site -- ALWAYS stick up for the celebrities who are brutal, violent and abusive.. and rag the paps.. yet, you come to this site to look at pictures, videos and read celebrity gossip.

Yeah, take up for the millionaires who PUT THEMSELVES in the limelight because they wanted to photographed & make tons of money.. You guys actually feel sorry for these egomaniacs?

Travis Barker is a slimeball.

UhManDuh

So maybe the paps are annoying, I'm not famous and I don't 100% understand, but YOU choose this career and it doesn't give you or your "homeboys" a right to take someones property and slash their tires. You didn't want your kids' pictures taken, but you wanted them to witness you swearing and theatening people.... Grow up Travis

Fan

Uh oh. Travis Barker replies:

"Who you gonna believe? Me or your lying eyes?"

hahahaha!

I'm sorry but so long as they are not breaking any laws, taking pictures is not a crime. These celebs rake in millions while most of us couldn't even get into the restaurants they go to. These guys were in there damn car, who the hell is Travis, if not for the media and photogs ARE the media.. this guy would be a nobody who played in a band that broke up. Seriously, no excuse for the thug mentality, threats and flat out aggressions. The want their privacy but they want to be 'stars'... it's a two way street baby!