Brad & Angie -- The Face Sucking Continues

2/23/2010 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Jolie took a break on the set of her latest film in France earlier today ... to remind herself what the inside of Brad Pitt's mouth tastes like.

0921-media-removed-britney

And action!

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

PISCES
February 23, 2010

You're a little lost today -- but that's not nearly as scary to you
as it is to most people. You should find that you're feeling a little
more certain by this evening, and may want to move quickly.

Lili

I find it sad and equally hilarious that anyone calls Angelina "man-stealing". Is Brad so devoid of the ability to choose that the contest was strictly between Angelina and Jennifer? The situation may have been sordid and a lot of people (who have never met and who never will meet any of the involved parties) will have their opinions about it, but the fact is that Brad chose Angelina, and together they have made a fabulous life and a fabulous family. Add to that the fact that Jennifer herself has moved on (so why can't her fans?) and she looks divine; be happy for her instead of hating on the Brangelina.

I think the Jolie-Pitts are all adorable. I also think Jen is a stunning, talented lady, and I hope she finds someone who meshes perfectly with her (and he'll be a lucky dude).

Dez

This couple are the biggest media jokes in show business.

These two must me miserable to show all that PDA. I'm still waiting for Jolie to take a break from making a movie to be with her kids. I think she's been saying that since she brought Pax home. Remember when Pax was screaming and crying when she was taking him from the only life he knew of? She was going to take a long break to help him adjust? Didn't happen.

These two want to continue having kids or adopting but refuse to raise the children without their 6 nannies.

ByCN

Have anyone notice that her neck looks funny? Llike that other pic about her getting some surgery, or is this the same pic?)

Christina G.

No normal couple sucks face like that after four years. Who are they trying to convince? Us or themselves? I'm betting it's over within a year--two if Angie plays the pregnant card again. A fundamental universal law, grasshoppers: if your soulmate was a married man when you found him, he isn't your soulmate.

Jan

I didn't like her before Brad and I still don't. Now he's a low life like her.

Pistol

Unless he's quit smoking, it tastes like a wet ashtray.

Just sayin'

EAT YOUR HEART OUT ANISTON!!!!

Just sayin'

Question: How does one go about "stealing" someone? You can't "steal" someone's husband or "steal" someone's wife. The husband has to WANT to leave, which he did. If two people are in a really solid marriage no one in the world can break them up, I don't care who it is. If you are in the marriage till death then no person can come between you.

Sue

It's all for show!!!!!

Hyde30

OMG, Angie's kissing a homeless dude! Seriously, Brad's great, but is he going through a mid-life crisis or what?? Totally covers up his hotness. I hope he's still showering at least.

Crystal

Are they faking it? I hope so. Brad's been looking fug. Even after having 3 kids, Angie is still a zillion times more attractive than Jen. Time to move on to Johnny!

Denise

Another PHOTO OP! Angelina's people are known to call the Paparazzi themselves!
Brad you can't hide your MISERY! ANGELINA has AGED YOU A GOOD 15 YEARS! JUST LOOK IN
THE MIRROR!!!

Lurker4Life

Save for his lips, he's not even touching her. They had more chemistry during the Mr & Mrs. Smith shoot.

Tammie

Age is catching up with both of them. They don't look as good as they use to. These two have a love hate relationship with eachother. They are stuck with each other.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments