Massive Beatdown

At Rapper's B-Day Party

2/23/2010 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Juelz Santana's 27th birthday party turned into a battle royale Monday night when a club goer hopped the divider into the VIP area -- and got the living crap beat out of him while the rapper watched.

Juelz Santana and Maino

It's unclear exactly what started the brawl -- but the guy wearing the Rev Run hat definitely did something to piss off the mob waiting in the VIP section at M2 Ultralounge in New York.

After a failed attempt to defuse the situation, several men began wailing on the Rev Run-alike until he was on the ground. Somehow, the man emerged from the chaos and was able to leave the club.

Rapper Maino can be seen in the melee, but is never actually seen throwing a punch.

Snoop Dogg, Lil' Kim, and Ashanti were at the party during the mayhem ... but stayed out of it.

balls

balls

mcgrapenutts

looks like a fun show -- AND so civilized!

Vonn

Travis Barker started the fight, that's him in blackface.

Mr R

Show and tell time at the day-care center .

Sin D

Yea...that's about right. That music is SO BAD they have to fight to keep from listening to the cRAP.

tammy

miss kelly do you eat watermeloon? shut your stupid ass up Biiiiitch!

Jethrow

Since it's release, this so called "crap" music has been around for more years than 80's big hair metal and Disco stuck around. Anyone hoping that it goes away shouldn't hold their breath. It is a genre that's not going to dissapear anytime soon. Time to except this fact people. It's this ghetto ass mentality that needs to be erradicated from the genre. Is this possible? I believe so. Record labels have their artists by the balls through their contracts. If the NBA wanted to end the thuggery that has been happening as of late (players bringing guns to the locker rooms etc.) they can simply force their B-Ballers to shape up or get out. Obviously the whole organization would have to adopt this approach. The record industry could do the same thing. Force these artists to stop making a damn fool of themselves or get dropped. And who's behind the scene with the real power and money...it's not the bruthas. It's the rich corporate white men. Greed is the true problem here. The rich white guys don't give a flyin' f#%K about these uneducated black fools and stay getting checks regardless. Actually to the contrary, sometimes these spectacles bring more attention to a certain artist and, in turn, generate more money for the white execs at top. Who's fault is this then; genre, black, white? It's all the parties involved. The only people that suffer though are the black guys. They end up doing themselves in. The end up fulfilling the black stereotype.

Shay

a curse be on all you, dont the rasist folks have anything encouraging to say, i forgot, this is what they want, talking smack over a bar fight. how lame, why cant we be friends!

neen-o

ALL THE RACIST COMMENTS HAVE GOT TO GO.. IT'S RIDICULOUS.. WHAT YEAR ARE WE IN PEOPLE?
1. THERE WAS A FIGHT IN A CLUB... big damn deal
2. THE SONG WASNT EVEN R-A-P IN THE BACKGROUND, IT WAS USHER!
3. FOR ALL YOU SMART ASSED RACIST PEOPLE..GET OVER IT.. BLACK PEOPLE MAKE YOU TREMBLE...MAKE YOU NERVOUS... DON'T BE MAD BC YOU COULDN'T CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH FRIENDS AND FANS AT A HOT CLUB IN NYC...
Go to Chili's and calm the eff down!!

confucius

you say something ignorant such as "Sometimes people make it very difficult not to stereotype."

They are people who are fighting, color has nothing to due with it. You however have deep seeded racial issues, Perhaps you need therapy.

confucius

Q, You are coming from a different time and maybe people living in the USA together feels forced to you. I know you reminisce of a time where you could have a mammy. Well mammy didnt like being your bitch. Im a hispanic and 90% of my friends are black my boyfriend is white. I in no way feel forced to live, love, hang out, or work with people of other ethnic backrounds. I love the people I know and I wouldnt have it any other way.

tom

It reminds me of Chris Rock's line: "Grand opening ... grand closing!"

Devin

It's so funny to see white people on here calling us blacks ignorant when really it just shows how ignorant you whites are. I'm almost positive a majority of these hate filled comments are plants by the DESPICABLE bunch of clowns that work for TMZ... the other ones come from weak ass white individuals who feel all BIG and BAD because they're behind a computer. Therefore, when I dissect what's going on and just really see how pathetic you people that are spewing these dehumanizing comments toward us... it all just becomes inoffensive to me. I feel sorry for any race that thinks they are better than another race. The people that work for TMZ should be ashamed of yourselves. I would personally spit on all of your graves for inspiring and provoking hate and evil in dumbass individuals such as the ones in earlier comments. There is absolutely no shed of positivity in this website... I just don't see how you animals can wake up in the morning and say "I love myself". This is coming from a completely humane, intelligent and honest person. I'll never visit this site again.

Oliver B

How many people were in that place? It looked absolutely jammed...and not in a fun way. Way too many people.

I steer clear of clubs like this in general. Black, white, latino...it doesn't really matter. These places are filled with insecure people, trying to look cool, who travel in large groups, propped up with liquid courage.

The last fight I had was outside of a bar, one on one...you know, like a man. I would be embarrassed to gang up on someone. How pathetic.

That really wasn't much of a beatdown...nothing but a bunch of phony tough guys.

Dustin

One in one millionth black people are decent...take Obama for example. The rest are crack dealing, crack smoking, no education criminals.
Very weird breed of humans. Almost animal like, except that one in a million.

They keep TV shows like Cops, Caught on Tape etc running.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments