'Top Model' Winner Yoanna House's New Look

2/24/2010 11:21 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Winning season two of "America's Next Top Model" has completely changed Yoanna House ... literally.

Yoanna House
The buxom 29-year-old former "Look for Less" host resurfaced at an event in NYC last night in her best "Real Housewife of New Jersey" drag.

Smile with your eyes, girl.

SwordsWoman

And another thought...she looks like one of the Real Housewives!

Pamela

SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to think she was the prettiest winner of all... Now it doesn't even look like the perfect woman she was before. I think she's been taking advice from Heidi Montag. WRONG thing to do. Her poor parents probably don't even recognize her. I wonder how she feels about it. If she likes it, she's in denial just like the "mannequin" known as Heidi Montag. SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christy

Jaysus...dear in the headlights! ewwwww.

Echo

Her face looks worse, she was so pretty before. Did she get face work done also? YUK!

karma

She did this on purpose at age 29? Hey Tyra! You say you want to help girls/young women with their images, look what you've help create.

Pamela

She used to stand out because of her natural beauty. She will be a "has been" in a couple of years because now she looks like all of the other 5,000,000 models out there. Her skin and eyes used to make her stand out above everyone else. She kind of looks like Tiger's ex - Rach Uchitel - YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose

What the... did she lose too much weight?

jill

I dont mind the boob job because she didnt go too big but she's changed her face so much i would'nt have known it was her!!

canadasue

Wow, that's just awful! She had a unique beauty before and now she just looks old and full of plastic. How sad...

aliendogfear

too much fake bake, hair extentions, botox, lip filler, boob job, ya know hollywood's version of natural beauty.

Anya

LOL! Before she had a natural beauty and a look uniquely her own. Now she looks just like any of the other many made-over Barbie dolls. There won't be any more top model winnings in her future, that's for sure. And she can't very well use her previous success to her benefit because she looks absolutely nothing like she did before. What an idiot!

Angela

Ugh... wtf!?! She was my absolute favorite winner... she had a sort of Audrey Hepburn-esque look. In fact they did a photo shoot as if she was Audrey. She looks HORRIBLE now! I would have never guessed that to be her in a million years. I keep staring at it in disbelief. Why do people do these things to themselves? I understand the boob job if she felt she needed it. But she was timeless... *shakes head in dissapointment...*

Julie

She is and will always be my favorite Top Model winner.

S

Yoanna, please stop fake tanning and go back to the darker hair colour! You're naturally beautiful, you don't need it. Those Real Housewives fake bake and pile on the hair extensions and make-up because they are not naturally pretty. You don't want to look like one of them! Embrace your unique beauty.

sandy

Well that settles it. I was thinking about having 'some work' done, but after seeing this and heidi montag's disaster of a makeover, I'm going to take a nice vacation instead. Old Drag-Queen is not the look for me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments