Fire Officials: MJ Emergency Tape is Bogus

2/24/2010 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Another Michael Jackson hoax -- this time it's all over a recording that's being reported as a transmission from the paramedics who took MJ to UCLA on the day he died.

The recording features a man saying "Patient is Michael Jackson, the pop star singer ... we should be there in five minutes. It doesn't look good."

But TMZ spoke to L.A. City Fire Dept. Captain Steve Ruda who told us, "It is not our conversation. It is not any of the paramedics who treated Michael Jackson."

We're told there are several indicators on the tape which show it could not have originated from an L.A. City Fire employee.

We're told officials are not supposed to name the patient and the terminology used in the recording is not consistent with terms used by the department.

For Sure

Pmiller

no they will swear that was MJ .....lying there ....and the shot from the car they will say that was him in the front seat!!!lol
But they are entitled to their opinions...but so am I!

!

Just out of curiosity, if you have no interest in Michael Jackson why did you take the time out to watch the show then come over here to post about it?????

Posted at 9:52PM on Feb 26th 2010 by pmiller

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/24/fire-officials-mj-emergency-tape-is-bogus/39#c25810744#ixzz0ghXl1GxO

After reading the comments on here from the fans I had to look.I didn't care about the show I just wanted to see the freak DEAD I know it was a reenactment but it was funny seeing him DEAD.

Linda Lovelest

*** I watched Crime Scene also. They're going to have a really hard time seating a jury for Conrads trial.

Chico

Posted at 10:01PM on Feb 26th 2010 by Sam

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/24/fire-officials-mj-emergency-tape-is-bogus/40#comments#ixzz0ghZa3ppU
*********************************************
I will NEVER understand this line of thinking. I truly think OJ killed Nicole and Ron, but if he died, I wouldn't think it was funny nor would I watch the reenactment of his death. I would probably think of his loved ones, who were grieving. Never will I understand how people turn out like this...to laugh at someone's death is beyond my comprehension.

They were in it for the money

Notice how many times the scene changed in the bedroom? This was done very cheaply, but gives a better picture as to what could have happened. they're just going on what they know. Whoever did the makeup on 'Michael' for this, did an excellent job! Made me cry. No matter what, this Dr. is screwed.
BTW Deb, GREAT RETORT to the idiot poster. Now we all wait for Monday to get here again and more info will come out.

Linda Lovelest

Linda Lovelest

** I noticed on the show that there was a heart monitor up and operating. Has anyone read anywhere that Conrad utilized a heart monitor? I haven't.

astabasta

544. Concerning Murray and the sleep clinic – maybe Mike has taken THAT too serious, lol:

Posted at 5:47PM on Feb 26th 2010 by moni

Conrad Propofol Murray

HA - HA - HA!!!!

FUNNY!!!

They were in it for the money

naw there was no heart monitor at all just the little thingy on the finger. there also was no iv bag hanging not like that, it was laying on a table and no iv pole to hang it on. I think this was made prior to most of the report coming out. thats why so much confusion as ot what whas what the house is not even set up ike that no bathroom out the door, this was just to wake up the world again and get ratings. 30 minutes of ntohing - we all could have done a better job. read the report it is whats in there that counts nothing else matters. Too bad this isnt the wild west, the doc would have been hangiing high already

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 10:15PM on Feb 26th 2010 by Tellit

I saw that on there too, but I always heard he was NOT being monitored with that equipment!

Duh

591. ** They're probably not really laughing...just saying that to get a rise/reaction out of Michael Jackson fans.

Posted at 10:12PM on Feb 26th 2010 by Tellit

OK, I have been reading your posts and there is something that is not right. First of all, Tellit never signs her name Tellit - it is Tellitlikeitis. She ALWAYS signs that way. Second, and not to be mean to the real Tellit but I am not her favorite person, neither is pmiller, and we have said some things that she replied to that did NOT SOUND LIKE HER. And this post in particular DOES NOT SOUND LIKE HER. She doesn't write like that, she doesn't talk like that, and if she were talking about someone getting a rise/reaction out of Michael Jackson fans it would go something like this:

They just want to p*ss off the fanatic, rabid, dumbazz fans.

THAT SOUNDS LIKE TELLIT. NOT YOU. If you are Tellit, prove it. I don't think you are. I think you are a clone. And you are not doing a very good job of it. So come on, Tellit - if it's you, show yourself to me the way you always do - sarcastic, condescending and hateful. I will know it's you by what you say. And if you are a cloner, sorry, but you are not even on Tellit's level. And that is not a compliment to either one of you.

Bring it.

For Sure

Oh here we go again!!!

the board can not stay quiet !!!

Nite all and remember how to smile!!!

Linda Lovelest

Duh

598. ** I'm Tellitlikeitis....got tired of the long version. I think pmiller knows that I'm the same Tellit.

Posted at 10:35PM on Feb 26th 2010 by Tellit

No actually she doesn't. You don't sound like yourself.

Duh

597. Oh here we go again!!!

the board can not stay quiet !!!

Nite all and remember how to smile!!!

Posted at 10:33PM on Feb 26th 2010 by roe50

Sorry Roe, I don't mean to cause trouble. It's just that I can't stand cloners, even if it is a clone of Tellit. We have been talking about this the past couple of days and I thought I would throw down the gauntlet and take my chances. I like to know who I am talking to.

I'm smiling, I'm smiling!