Fire Officials: MJ Emergency Tape is Bogus

2/24/2010 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Another Michael Jackson hoax -- this time it's all over a recording that's being reported as a transmission from the paramedics who took MJ to UCLA on the day he died.

The recording features a man saying "Patient is Michael Jackson, the pop star singer ... we should be there in five minutes. It doesn't look good."

But TMZ spoke to L.A. City Fire Dept. Captain Steve Ruda who told us, "It is not our conversation. It is not any of the paramedics who treated Michael Jackson."

We're told there are several indicators on the tape which show it could not have originated from an L.A. City Fire employee.

We're told officials are not supposed to name the patient and the terminology used in the recording is not consistent with terms used by the department.

Previous 15 Comments | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67

moni

Sweet dreams, Butterfly

a fan

hello moni, how are you?

Duh

rip mj

Posted at 5:06PM on Feb 26th 2010 by kim

Hi Kim, my sister's name is Kim but she spells it Kym. :) No, I never heard that and I missed TMZ live, I meant to watch it but I got caught up reading about the killer whale attack and forgot about it. That is very interesting - if Dr. Murray worked at a sleep clinic before then I think that INCREASES his culpability in Michael's murder, if that is possible. He has NO EXCUSE, he murdered Michael, and I just wish the LA DA could have found something to up the charges to 2nd degree murder. I don't know California law, but I think 1st degree is reserved for cop killers, premeditation and serial killers. So 2nd degree would be the highest we could hope for, and yet he is only charged with involuntary manslaughter? I wish I could be there for the trial...

Claire

TMZ wont answer my questions about the security cameras???!!!

a fan

Posted at 5:12PM on Feb 26th 2010 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/24/fire-officials-mj-emergency-tape-is-bogus/36#c25804548#ixzz0ggOpnLXn

me too deb. wish i lived there. i think this idiot is going to get off. what a shame what our justice system has come too.

did you see the previews to the vh1 show? that is freaky. that person or mannequin being michael has a striking resemblance to him. gives you chills.

rip mj

Della

What's a molster?

Duh

(sorry, I'm ugly, but sometimes I can't help myself)

Hello Kim!

Posted at 5:09PM on Feb 26th 2010 by moni

LOL Moni, that was hilarious! Yes, Michael may not have been the originator of his moves, just like so many other entertainers/dancers, BUT there is one thing we can say for certain - HE DID IT BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE - EVER. Even Fred Astaire, one of Michael's idols, gave him props for his moves. You can't get much better than a compliment from Fred Astaire!!!!!!!!!!!! They had different genres of dancing, so it is impossible to say who was better overall, but Michael was incredible, there is no denying that, and he mastered all sorts of types of dance. When he moved like James Brown, he did it BETTER than James Brown. If you have ever seen a video of Michael sliding sideways or in a circle, kind of like a moonwalk type move, it looks like he is gliding through water he is so smooth. And that's something the haters will never be able to take away from him.

Duh

rip mj

Posted at 5:17PM on Feb 26th 2010 by kim

Yes I saw that Kim, and it made me cry. As I was watching it my imagination could not help but run wild and think that that was how it looked. Knowing what was coming, his death, upset me so much it was as if Michael had just died yesterday; I broke down and cried like a baby.

I said I did not want to see it, but I have heard other fans talking about it and now I sort of want to BUT I don't have cable so that's out. I will have to wait and see if VH1 posts it along with some of their other stuff. The thing that bothers me is the virtual autopsy they are going to do. I know, I know it's not Michael, but I have seen an autopsy and I think seeing the computer generated graphics might upset me too much. So maybe it's a good thing I can't watch.

a fan

531. TMZ wont answer my questions about the security cameras???!!!

Posted at 5:15PM on Feb 26th 2010 by Claire

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/24/fire-officials-mj-emergency-tape-is-bogus/36#comments#ixzz0ggS4jVq3

hey claire,

they answered this question a couple of times on some previous live shows. harvey said nobody had them. but alot lately they avoid this question like the plaque......

rip mj

a fan

hey guys,

will be back later. have to run some errands. hopefully everyone will be back on here later and we can have a good oonversation again.

rip mj

moni

Posted at 5:18PM on Feb 26th 2010 by Deb
______

Deb, I agree, Michael was the greatest!
He used the influences of many different dance styles, yes, but that was just a part of his genius. He added much more his own creativity and developed his very special MJ-style, with dance moves the world had never seen before.
If he had been a copy cat – why would he have thousands of impersonators around the world? An imitator isn't imitated, right?

For Sure

I got to see him do that in person !!!! He danced like no other!!! All the girls wanted to dance with him....!!! @studio 54

Chico

610. Sheco sleeps on MJ sites see the print FOOL kiss

me ON MY RED HOT LIPS

Posted at 6:01 PM on Feb 24, 2010 by Who Cares reads a wonder

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/24/fire-officials-mj-emergency-tape-is-bogus/41/#ixzz0lg4Jabmq

And YEAH...this is the PM we followed for MONTHS. You're a TOTAL FREAK YOU FAKE PM.

OMG, some of the disgusting things you wrote on this board are beyond sanity you LOSER.

Oh, and PM didn't just attack me! Attacked Tellit at every given turn....YOU ARE ONE SICK FREAK YOU FAKE PM.

SUNI

Now, how would someone here know that MJ was a child molester, were you the eye witness, were you at the Neverland ever? Try reading real news that is if you can read.. MJ was found 'Not Guilty' of all the imaginary charges like the one you are harping on! Get over it!!
Go get a therapy for the mental sickness you have. Hatred is consuming your life. MJ L.O.V.E ROCKS! ANGEL RIP!

mysteria333

EVERYTHING ABOUT THE MICHAEL JACKSON DEATH IS PHONY FROM THE ONE AND ONLY PICTURE OF PARAMEDICS TREATING MICHAEL,,TO A HEART SPECIALIST NOT KNOWING THAT YOU DONT DO CPR ON A BED!! FREEZE THE PICTURE OF THE PARAMEDICS TREATING MICHAEL AND YOU WILL SEE A LARGE VEIN RUNNING DOWN HIS FOREHEAD,, MICHAEL DID NOT HAVE A BIG VEIN ON HIS FOREHEAD,,GET YOUR MAGNAFYING GLASS AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF..ALSO HIS CHEEKS ARE FAT AND HIS NOSE IS BIG ,, THAT IS NOT MICHAEL !! and why has'nt someone PRODUCED CREDENTIALS OF PROOF THAT MURRAY RELLY IS A DOCTOR? WHY DID POLICE WAIT 2 WEEKS TO SEARCH MURRAYS OFFICES? ALL ANYONE AND EVERYONE DID IS PHOTOGRAPH MICHAEL...FANS PAPPARAZZI ,,EVERYONE ,,YET NO ONE AT HOSPITAL ,,FUNERAL HOME OR MORGUE HAS PRODUCED ONE PICTURE ,,THEY COULD GET A MILLION DOLLARS FOR SUCH A PICTURE...MICHAEL IS NOT DEAD !! AND I THANK GOD THAT HE IS ALIVE..STOP BELIEVING WHAT YOU SEE AND HEAR AND READ IN TABLOIDS ,, TV ,, AND NEWSPAPERS AND INTERNET..LOVE YOU MICHAEL ALWAYS

Previous 15 Comments | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67