Fire Officials: MJ Emergency Tape is Bogus

2/24/2010 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Another Michael Jackson hoax -- this time it's all over a recording that's being reported as a transmission from the paramedics who took MJ to UCLA on the day he died.

The recording features a man saying "Patient is Michael Jackson, the pop star singer ... we should be there in five minutes. It doesn't look good."

But TMZ spoke to L.A. City Fire Dept. Captain Steve Ruda who told us, "It is not our conversation. It is not any of the paramedics who treated Michael Jackson."

We're told there are several indicators on the tape which show it could not have originated from an L.A. City Fire employee.

We're told officials are not supposed to name the patient and the terminology used in the recording is not consistent with terms used by the department.

Duh

633. YOU READ IT, DIDNT YOU, DEB
OXYMORON

Posted at 12:30AM on Feb 27th 2010 by Nanny no knockers

Do you even know what the word oxymoron means, moron? Obviously NOT! And no I did not read it, why would I want to hurt my eyes like that. I saw it and was immediately disgusted. I don't know who you are, and I don't care. I just wanted to let you know that people do NOT read posts that are in all caps and that if you wanted people to take you seriously and at least READ your post, you should type like a normal person. Obviously you are not normal. How sad for you.

Goldie

How many bidders were there?

Daphne Lorincz

418. And if any one wants to have a sayance (sp) they should have it at Neverland then maybe he will really have his say!

Posted at 6:44PM on Feb 25th 2010 by roe50

Do you mean to say "seance" meaning an attempt to communicate with spirits.

Posted at 12:18AM on Feb 26th 2010 by Daphne Lorincz

510. where is the spelling police ? LOL

Posted at 4:11PM on Feb 26th 2010 by Butterfly

Hi, Roe50 & Butterfly. I don't know if the "spelling police" comment is directed for me to read. First of all, I want to apologize to you guys or anyone if I have offended you by correcting the spelling. I didn't mean to particularly look for spelling mistakes. Its just that I would like to better understand what you guys were writing about, this was why I asked if that was the word you meant to use. No offence, my sincere apologies. I always enjoy your posts. Lets move on & keep MJ's music legacy alive.

scum bag TMZ

hum, comment(s) about the VH1 story, dumb! And, Ian Halperin so badly wants to be associated with Michael Jackson, he so badly wants everyone to believe he knows/knew him. It's a joke, move on Ian...we ain't believing one word that comes out of your mouth.

They've got a TII photo of MJ in the background.

How and why would anyone allow this bias (clearly depicits 'i told the troot' murray as guilty) story to be aired BEFORE a criminal trial, ah..taint the jury pool. Seems very odd.

Hoax, lies...! Propofol leaves the body very, very quickly. How could that much have been detected in the body, is it even scientifically (forensically) possible, I don't think so.

HOAX~

Twilightluvinmom

To Kate--
Wow! Boy, that SOOO hurt me! I guess I'll have 2 sign off and go cry myself 2 sleep. Good night every 1!

Umm...I can FORGET THAT!!!
Is that REALLY all u could come up w/? Geez...

Chico

Hey more lies...

I was thinking the same thing about Halperin! He wants people to believe he is really an expert on MJ...ummmm...NO. At least he looks a little less like Andrew Dice Clay now....LOL

Butterfly

Hi Daphne,my comment was about my own mistake in my post before,
you know i`m here for Michael Jackson and no-one can offend me here solong we sit behind our screen!

and sometimes the warscenes here remind me of what Michael went through his whole life (i really miss many people in here)

and it is great to have humans here from all over the world;
Yes Michael bring the world together.

Every hateful comment make me only more aware why i love and miss Michael Jackson so much!

Before he is gone i did not know how much the world need him!

I love it when roe says don`t forget to smile.

So many words in the early morning and i hope you forgive me my long speech (and my errors)
have all a peaceful Saturday.

LOVE AND MISS MJJ

pia

VH1 didn't show anything new that is not already on youtube.

Flashlight out and looking over my shoulder honey. Many clues and pieces are beginning to fit together, beLIEve.

Still love you more

astabasta

have all a peaceful Saturday.

LOVE AND MISS MJJ

Posted at 3:49AM on Feb 27th 2010 by Butterfly

Thank you, Butterfly and good day.
And thanks for always keeping the focus on the many, many positive aspects of Michael´s life. He was the best and we MISS him so much!

I have a busy day ahead with a large family party held for a fifteen-year-old. :-)

susie

DEB TAKE YOUR MEDS

Alice(from Romania)

A controversial re-enactment of Michael Jackson's death has been shown on US television.

MJ ForEver in My Heart

lankandiva

EARTH QUAKE IN CHILE:(

TSUNAMI WARNINGS ISSUED....

CAN THINGS GET ANY WORSE...

I KNOW THIS IS OFF TOPIC BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT MICHAEL WAS ALL ABOUT LOVE AND GIVING...

LETS PRAY TOGETHER...

ONE LOVE AUSTRALIA

astabasta

I just have to say this. I think that the re-enactment of Michael´s death and autopsy is totally, totally tasteless and UNNECCESARY!
Yes, they could have made an analysis of what took place, but without the re-enactment, which is just there to satisfy people´s morbid curiosity.
It is so very inconsiderate towards Michael´s family and friends. Can you imagine how it would feel for Michael´s children to see this??? His mother, father, sisters and brothers??? Would you like this to be done to one of your family members or friends? Or to yourself?!
I just opened the link that Alice posted and closed it FAST when I saw the first picture - I think it is outrageous. I will NOT watch it on Youtube and I think it should be removed right this minute.

Sorry, Alice and others who have talked about this, I am not trying to put any of you down. I just feel strongly about this.

pia

Lankandiva,

I will say a prayer for the people in Chile and Haiti. I still remember the Northridge and Landers quakes in Los Angeles and the damage,devastation and lives lost. They were not as strong as this one. I will pray for these families there.

MiMi

Good Morning Board

The VH1 program was very disturbing to me and I agree that some of the reinactments were completely unnecessary. And Ian Halperin? well I have no words....

And just where were the new facts that they claimed they were going to reveal? Did I miss something or what?

One thing I did notice is that they did not show Prince being called upstairs by Murray.