The Mask of Zorro

2/24/2010 2:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's 49-year-old Spanish actor Antonio Banderas.

Antonio Banderas

It's amazing what 14 years of marriage to Melanie Griffith will do to a guy.

maria caples

it seems that this unkept look is the fashion for men. i don't know how women find this attractive. i have never like any form of facial hair on men. they all look like they are living on the street.

Clementine

MOVIE ROLE PEOPLE!!!

Gabby

That is what being Married to that lush Melanie will do to any man. That's why Don Johnson was smart enough to leave. She's worthless!

cabohu

I guessed right....Just look at the face behind the bread. It was easy.

Maggie

What 14 years of marriage will do to you? How about just what time without cosmetic surgery will do to you?

mazzo

That's MY beard! I have no idea how Antonio got it.

Writ

It was cruel to say Banderos looks like that in the pix as a result of marriage to Melanie Griffith. I don't know why the media thinks they have to taut meanspirited people and make hateful comments. TMZ knows Antonio is dressed that way for a movie role. Its a character folks. A character.

TMZ knows that but they go the BS route instead.

Cindy

Wow what a beautiful gone wrong. Get rid of it!!!

GLORIA

I THOUGHT IT WAS SPIELBERG TOO!!!. Now don't be silly...he looks a bit older because he is already graying!!!duh...if he'd shave his beard he would still look pretty good!!! At least his marriage to Melanie has given him more fame!!!

mojo

We don't stay young forever and many people remain sexy or become sexy as they turn grey and acquire a few wrinkles...look at Richard Gere. He looked kind of geeky when he was young.

PB

I guessed Benjamin Bratt! Antonio never crossed my mind.

JERRY

SIMON IS A SELF IMPORTANT THINKS HE KNOWS IT ALL JERK, A POMPOUS ASS, AND ALMOST ALWAYS MUST BE ON THE SUB-LEVEL AS ANOTHER CONTROL FREAK IDIOT--JUDGE JUDY BLECCCCCCCHHHHHHHH !

Maria

I knew it was Antlonio,he must be growing a beard for a picture.Nohing can take away his good looks. I Think he is gorgeous.

Goz

Did'nt Madonna have a child with him..UGH.. I would not toos him a
crumb..!! Why do stars like to look grubby..?

Linda Fisher

There is no need to be nasty about ones mate I bet you'sr is not one to shout about. He looks good no matter what he sports on his face!!Do you have his looks or tallent??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments