Palin Wins -- Levi Johnston Ordered to Pay Up

2/25/2010 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Levi Johnston has been ordered to pay nearly $18,000 in back child support ... TMZ has learned.

Palin Wins -- Levi Johnston Ordered to Pay Up

During a hearing in the child support case between Bristol Palin and Levi, the judge ruled Levi must pay $1,688.42 a month in support, retroactive to the child's birth -- December 27, 2008.

Bristol was in court in Alaska for the hearing -- Levi was a no-show.

Bristol's lawyer, Thomas Van Flein, tells TMZ, "Bristol is pleased with the court rulings today and looks forward to resolving the remaining issues with Levi."

Jeanette

Still don't care. Not breaking news. These people are idiots that aren't worth the print, nor my time to read it or hear it. THIS IS NOT BREAKING NEWS.

Bonnie

And now for the enforcement. I see a contempt charge in Levi's future.

krystalroz

Oh well then! There's the exciting "Breaking News" we were looking for! Woo Hoo..I was getting worried that TMZ was wasting our time with stuff we already new.

Thanks for this great piece Harvey.

MJFAN212

bALLS

Bonnie

Let's hope Levi and Truck don't wig out.

chris_lerat_1235

Slow news day?

ride

THAT´S IT I´M OUT. THIS IS FLAT OUT A FREAKING SLAP ACROSS THE FACE. SCREW YOU HARVEY FOR NOT TRUSTING THE PEOPLE YOUR WORK WITH, SCREW YOU TMZ EMPLOYEES FOR NOT DOING YOUR JOB RIGHT AND SCREW YOU TMZ FOR DISRESPECTING YOU FOLLOWERS LIKE THAT.

Jeanette

You guys used to have an edge. What happened to it?

Fred Farkel

I just don't understand why the Palin's won't get STUPID to sign off on the baby and just get him out of their lives.

They don't need his money and the baby does not need him for a daddy.

Just have him sign off as the father and go away.

Just Myself

"Bristol is pleased with the court rulings today..."

WOW never saw that coming

Wombat

I heard a rumor that TMZ is being sued for some major bucks and more than likely it is from something they said during TMZ live...I think that is why they are steering away from it lately.

La Toya Jackson

If I was Levi I wouldn't show up in that "Monkey Court" either back in "momma's" town. He will never win against the political machine that he's up against. He will never get a fair shake so why bother?

ITUS

PALIN IS HORRIBLE AND SO IS HER FAMILY! THEY TRAVEL ON JETS AROUND THE COUNTRY AND MAKE HELLA MONEY. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO STICK IT TO LEVI? I UNDERSTAND SUPPORTING YOUR KID, BUT WHEN YOUR BABY MOM IS RICH IT IS JUST MESSED UP!

donna

Levi Johnston: My Future is Bleak (2/11/2010) (202 comments)

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/25/Bristol-palin--levi-johnston-sarah-palin-baby-child-support-/#comments#ixzz0gaZ3sscG

______________

Future looks bleak boo hoo...you made a baby, man up

La Toya Jackson

I agree.. Levi can't win no matter what he says or does so why try? I wouldn't show up either