Bridge & Tunnel Divas

Who'd You Rather?

2/25/2010 6:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Jersey Shore'" refugee Angelina "Kim K of Staten Island" Pivarnick, "Real Housewives of New Jersey" 'prostitution whore' Danielle Staub and 2008 outstanding Long Island mother of the year Dina Lohan all shlepped into Manhattan for some event on Tuesday.

Bridge and Tunnel Crowd
Question is ...

See also

JoJo Dancer

Dina Lohan! Go home and act like a grandma. You digust me. No wonder your kids are a wreck. Stop trying to act like a 20 year old and be a mom to your kids, you broke down hag.

nikki

where the hell is the NONE OF THE TRASH ABOVE button???? dang tmz, get with it!

Ernie

I wouldn't do any of them they would probably lay there like a dead fish.
Could you imagine waking up next to one of them? that would be real scary. It would be better it you told them you have a head ache.

yeah....and?

All of this started with the phrase:

40 is the new 30!

No it is not. Its one thing to look good for your age, its totally another to try and hang on to youth to the point that you are now the joke. Clearly these two ladies fit the bill. The other is just too young and dumb right now to know she shouldn't get a photo taken with the likes of these two.

Gee, can I be a reality show and have my name dragged through the mud and behave like a moron on TV?

....but I'd be a star right? I HATE STUPID WOMEN! We have a epidemic of them now, and it seems they are starting younger and younger.

lorri

Birds of a feather....(flock together....).

The Seer

Wow, no wonder Dina Blohan has kept her piehole shut for awhile. Clearly she's had the cocaine special nose job, a full face lift, and major construction to her superficial, child-prostituting self.

You are a miscarriage of humanity, Dina. We all know what you are. You should be ashamed of yourself and go hide, instead of flaunting yourself.

Non-Believer

The decline of Western Civilization trudges on and on.....

Skip

Could you please add a "NONE OF THOSE WHORES" category. Thank You.
As a matter of fact you should a "NONE" to all the choices of "Who we would rathe" Because a lot of them I wouldn't!!!

Ben

There ought to be a 'none of the above' choice in those polls, especially when so much silicon is in the balance...

sL

TMZ, when you do these polls, you should add the category of "neither"

too big for u

mmmmMMMMMmmm....DINA!! ilove an older slutty woman!! lol

Black Power

If I were stuck on a deserted island with these three whores and a monkey, I'd be sharing my banana with the monkey

koots_bc

wish you had a neither box posted as well....

oreo

bubbles

All Seeing Eye

I wanted to vote but they all look like skanks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments