Chaz Bono

Mama's Boy

2/25/2010 9:32 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cher hung out with her new son last night -- 40-year-old Chaz Bono.

Cher & Chaz: Click to watch
The singer, Chaz and his GF Jennifer Elia all met up at an L.A. art studio for an event for Cher's other son Elijah Blue.

As we previously reported, Chaz began gender transition last year ... with his mother's full support.

moveover

In her old age, Cher's starting to look more like a man than "Chaz".

Rx

That fat cow, notice I said cow and not bull, will no doubt drop dead from a coronary before she reaches the age of 50.

Jerry Martin

Cher looks like a crazy old hag. Oh, wait...that's what she is.

Jason Chambers

This is the kind of stuff Hollywood liberals advocate. own it. disgusting.

JBallz

Fat guy in a little coat

Minnie Wang

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! Cherilyn's face is melting. Chaz is a corpulent woman packin a simulated teeny tiny tallywacker(male copulatory organ)

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???

Ginna

I guess I mostly feel sympathy for someone who goes to the extreme of changing their sex. Can't be easy for him/her. I've always liked Cher - I don't think this reflects on her at all. I hope Chas is happy now, pity he's not too good looking, tho. I agree with other poster, maybe a beard?

Janet

Chaz and Cher both look great!

J C

Delusion.

Gary

You can put a penis on it and pump it full of hormones, but it's still and always will be a woman.

tom

Good for Cher for supporting her daughter/son Chaz. People can do whatever they want with their own bodies. We may think that they are making a mistake, but they are still free to lead their life any way that they choose. It's a free country.

THAT BEING SAID, Chaz needs to get control of his eating disorder before it kills him. He's obviously a compulsive overeater. Cut down on the carbohydrates and eat lots of protein and green vegetables and that fat will melt right off.

Black Power

To KOOKY DA VINCI - Finally something I can appreciate. Good work on the smiley face. If you would do more of that, people like me wouldn't pass over you posts about route information and recipes. Keep up the good work on the letter art.

As for Cher and her new son, FREAKS!!! Mayber her son Elijah Blue will now get a sex change and become a woman. Now that would be perfedt for that family.

MyKinKStar

You'd think there were no other places to go out and eat in Hollywood, with everyone always showing up at the same places.

Can someone please tell us what the hell is on their menus, that can't be found anywhere else? If I had to face that rude crowd to go get a salad and steak, I'd stay home and order a chef!

j9

eWWWW! Revolting.

Black Power

To #27 Tom - So what your saying is that you can surgicaly become something other than what you were born and enjoy yourself, but you can't eat whatever you want? Is she/he is happy with who they are, then they should be happy eating whatever they want. Deep down inside you probably hate fat people. Which makes you a fattist. Ha Ha Ha.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments