OctoMom Goes Clubbin' in NYC

2/25/2010 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nadya Suleman celebrated cracking up on "The View" by hitting the NYC club scene on Wednesday night.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

While someone else watched her 14 kids, the 34-year-old OctoMom did her best "Sex and the City" impersonation and partied with pals at some hotspots in the Meatpacking District -- including Tenjune and Greenhouse, where this photo was taken.

Octomom: Click to watchWe're told Octo partied way past 2 AM -- and the DJ kept shouting her out in the middle of the club.

Sources inside Tenjune tell us Octo was pretty quiet inside the joint -- no drinking, no dancing.

dr cyclops

too bad that shark didnt eat her ....dats funny man

Jan

This woman is a total disgrace!
She wants fame, fame, fame and money. If she had any talent I wouldn't say anything but geting famous for having too many children and then letting others look after them whilst she looks after herself. Come on! Wake up! Stop giving her air time.

Homer

I'd love to see the Octomom in the Octogon.

dr cyclops

you people are stupid..how come she is evil for having 14 kids who are great why that other lady spits out kids like they were free and thats great..octo mom justy like to have a little fun ..its okay..that other lady spits out tards and she is a hero..im confused okay..please tell me yes??

Jan

She needs to be made to work. If nannies are looking after the children then make her get a job and not prancing around infront of photographers either.

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Don't blame OctoMom, she's just insane. Blame her greedy doctor. They should put that quack in jail.

writebrain

PLEASE, I'm BEGGING you, stop putting photos or stories about OctoMom on the website. It creeps me out; she's a freak.

njgamecock1

umm Greenhouse is on Varick in the Village

Blanket 50

Wish I could of Partied when I had my (2) boys! More work than play. I guess we should of had fourteen.

Jezzy

I really do hope the music was loud enough
so nobody could hear her obnoxious cackle...

dirty diana

thats it, she's getting what she wanted to begin with, she needs to be home with those kids and stop getting in the spotlight every chance she can, i've seen her in the news about 5 times in the last three days, where are the kids pig?!?!?!? oh probably getting watched by the nannies the state is paying for, i wouldn't doubt it one minute. time will tell, and so will the nannies. and my sources tell me she DID have plastic surgery, remember when she threatened to sue if anyone who opened their mouth about her last visit to the hospital??? i do. she's a using skank, using her own kids right now. makes me sick, but the state still has the chance for the last laugh octodumbass.she talks like we are all retarded, and she is the mental bitch! I see right through her game.

Seacrest is a Shorty

Saw her on The View. She is clearly unstable and disgusting to look at....she looks like she's drooling all the time. He dress made her look like a Kmart whore. Gag.

Diane

The DJ wasn't shouting her out. He was saying

Let me hear you say "Ho"...

Come on paps, can you at least slip her enough benjamins so she can buy a whole dress instead of just a shirt?

To hell with her

This whole thing pisses me off. The octoWHORE gets impregnated by some mysterious sperm donor, gives birth to 8 additional kids (making 14 total), gets all sorts of plastic surgeries, and THEN DEMANDS THE STATE PAY FOR THE BIRTHING & UPKEEP OF HER KIDS & HER PLASTIC SURGERIES. Now, while all of us are paying for the octoWHORE's kids, she's off clubbing with some fruity wesley snipes wannabe. Can you say "let's all pitch in to hire a hitman"? Good, I knew you could...

Diane

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout.