'Pants on the Ground'

Las Vegas Bound

2/25/2010 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0224_pantsontheground_exd2-1"General" Larry Platt is finally cashing in on his "Pants on the Ground" phenomenon -- because "American Idol's" favorite senior citizen is now getting paid to play in Las Vegas.

Platt is scheduled to perform his semi-hit at JET nightclub at the Mirage Hotel on Friday.

Sources at the hotel tell TMZ Platt is being flown from Atlanta first class ... and will get pampered with free food, lodging, several thousand dollars and, last but not least, a steak dinner!

TMZ spoke to Platt's manager, who said this is just one of many shows Mr. Pants has booked recently ... which means the old man is finally getting the money his musical genius deserves.

Brian

Good for him! Catchy tune :) I am glad he is getting some recognition. People should stop hating!

Brian @ www.thecelebritycafe.com

Jethrow

FFFFFFIRst

Simone

FIrst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry Martin

I just farted.

Joann

Hell, you don't even talent anymore to make money and get a little bit of fame. Just think of something really stupid to do and go on a reality show. I putting my thinking cap on tonight. LOL.

Simone

Goodbye cruel world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live to be first and someone stole it from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phil

Im glad cuz i been jammin pants on da ground as my ringtown for a while now...and i didnt pay anything..poor ole dude! good for him!

phil

tone

nicoleasm

I think I'll make a song about farts.--------->

You Farts smell bad, your farts smell bad, everyone looking at you crazy, with your stinky farts smelling bad! You let out a big one, and your caboose feel apart, all because of your supersonic fart!

VEGAS, HOLLYWOOD here I come! WOOOHOOOOOOO!!

sp

If you want to get in JET or any club VIP is use http://www.siennaentertainment.com for all the best clubs in VEGAS.

This guy should be making more money than he has!! I hope he makes it... seems like a nice guy.. someone should reproduce it!!

Darlene

Good for him! Thumbs up!!

Max Arroyo, Cincinnati, OH

Pants on the ground
Pants on the ground
Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground

With the gold in your mouth
Hat turned sideways
Pants hit the ground
Call yourself a cool cat
Lookin' like a fool
Walkin' downtown with your pants on the ground

Get it up, hey!
Get your pants off the ground
Lookin' like a fool
Walkin' talkin' with your pants on the ground.

Get it up, hey!
Get your pants off the ground
Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground

really?

lol Max had me dancin

good for him, get your money General!!!!!

Whamo

As long as he doesn't take himself too seriously let him have his 15 minutes and a little cash...isn't this what america's all about?

Sit down and shut up Ms. Jackson

Ummmm....okay, seriously am I the ONLY one wondering why this guy is getting a "SHOW" in Vegas with only ONE song? Okay everybody, let's all go to this really cool show in Vegas, then we can still go out to eat, go to a movie and go dancing becuase the "Show" will be over with in like 3 minutes...well 5 if he mixes it up a bit! LOL

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments