Liev Schreiber

to the Rescue!

2/27/2010 3:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

LievLiev Schreiber rushed to the aid of a fan in the audience during his performance of Arthur Miller's "A View From the Bridge" in New York City last night.

According to a witness, a woman in the audience started screaming for help during the play. When the lights came up, it was revealed that her husband was slumped over in his seat.

That's when, according to the eye witness, "Liev Schreiber sprung to action." He came from behind the set of the stage and ran up to the seats of the man and woman to try and help as much as he could. There was a doctor in the audience (isn't there always?) and they provided medical attention until help arrived.

Paramedics confirmed they were called to the theater and the patient was transported. There was no immediate update on his condition, but we're told the man was conscious and responsive before he left.

TheNation

Christy

who?

barb

Performance on the stage is probably what got to him.

rexcars

So, essentially he did nothing. Great non-story. I guess no one has died today?

jfp

Stand aside....get back....I'm an actor and need to be the center of attention.

sickofittoo

I LOVE HIM!!!!!
He is so talented , can do both funny and serious perfectly.
My all time favorite was " Mixed Nuts " - hysterical.
I adore his wife.
I'm pretty sure she could pull off funny as well!
Thank you for helping that man Liev, further proves what a cool cat you truly are...

that.is.all

I love happy endings like this. Angels prevail.

barb

Like he saved the day. I'm sure there were ushers, security, audience members including the doctor who were there.

that.is.all

Thank you Kooky. I'm gonna make that sheet today.

Violet

I saw him in this play - he was amazing. I was in the front ro and the person sitting next to me kept on getting sprayed with his spit during the emotional scenes.

Stupididy at its best

What a stupid non story !!! Really TMZ you are boring boring boring.....
By the way this actor is one of the most overated in the world. No talent at all and no class. I don't know how he became an actor. Oh yeah maybe this is due to the fact he's jewish. What does he think of the way his compatriots are treating Palestinians. I'm sure he must love that..... Go to hell stupid moron untalented nobody... You are a nobody and you will remain one.

Extremely Poor Taste, TMZ!

KOOKY and balls, I hope you're still here (and if you're one in the same, that's all the more fun!)....

While it's kind of quiet on TMZ right now, I'm hoping you'll see my post. I've been using your names as my posting name for about a month because I think you're the best thing about this board. As many times as I've seen the simple word, "balls," I still laugh! Okay, so my life is a bit limited right now...I'm dealing with cancer and while things are going well, there are still dark times when I need a laugh and you always provide one.

KOOKY, I've copied your recipes (can't wait to try the chicken in wine sauce you posted yesterday) and I love all your wild, original craziness. Please don't ever stop 'cause I love you to death!

So..I hope you see this post, and just know that you (or you both) really brighten my day. This board can get so unbelieveably nasty sometimes with hateful comments, but yours are always fun and never mean. Very much appreciated!

Your #1 Fan,

Someone in Snow Country

that.is.all

"Someone in snow country"....I wish you all the best. Godspeed your healing.

I love Kooky too. He has the best recipes. THE BEST.

Be well.

that.is.all

p.s. where is the Kooky chicken and wine recipe?

Anyone know?

Chris

Dammit! that's why I don't goto Broadway shows they can kill you

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments