« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Scotty Lago's

Olympic Conspiracy Theory

2/27/2010 2:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Scotty Lago thinks the woman who got down on her knees in Vancouver and simulated kissing his crotch -- the infamous photo that got him kicked out of Vancouver -- was a set-up, because she tried to do basically the same thing to Michael Phelps.

Scotty Lago
The bronze medal-winning snowboarder was super chatty on his way into "Jimmy Kimmel Live," claiming the chick who kissed his medal and then went South had also approached Michael Phelps and tried dragging him into a make-out session.

As for the Olympic Committee making him leave Vancouver before the closing ceremony -- Scotty says he's pissed.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

rommel

He's Pissed? He should have thought with the right head! JACKASS!

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

YOU hung it around your crotch, ignorant douche. Stop passing the blame and grow up.

ELLA

I dont know if he was set up but the girl who tried to kiss michael phelps is not the same girl in the photo with scotty lago. the girl who tried to kiss michael phelps is a gossip colomnist lainey gossip who was dared to try and kiss michael phelps. she was intervied by jessi and dan from mtv canada and made it clear she is not the same girl in the photo with lago

chicken head

PERV!
anyway--snowboarding is a hobby not a sport =

*Those abs!! Thank you! Blame has been put on Joe Simpson-who was at the Olympics that night-of taking the picture as well! We have a conspiracy TMZ, and you know what that means...time for you to clear it up! Oh, btw the blame game is very elementary!

lalaloo

Honestly, the whole thing is silly. Is this any more "embarrassing" to the IOC than the fact that 100,000 condoms were not enough to last 2 weeks?

And all of you who are slamming snowboarders saying that it isn't a sport and the people who do it are low-class dopers crack me up! Dopers??? Really? You guys think that smoking a little pot is more "low-class" than shooting your butt full of steroids? Snowboarders as a whole do not behave any worse than many other athletes. Basketball is an Olympic sport...so is baseball.

C'mon TMZ

1. First off...This was JUST posted right now so why does it was 12:30AM and why isn't it on the top??? TMZ always does this.
If he got kicked out then the Canadian underage ice hockey players who were drinking on the ice shouldn't be there for the closing ceremony either. He's a young kid who was out on the public street..but he shouldn't have brought his medal out with him.

Posted at 10:47AM on Feb 27th 2010 by Lisa

I agree don't allow those Canadian Bitch's to be at the closing ceremony!

Erik

People on here get way too into the stories 0.0

Bruce

Phelps must have been high again. Maybe Lago shared some of his stash with him. Oh wait now I'm thinking like Phelps, every snowboarder is a pot head. No, I'm better then that!

Lago, really do you think you are that important that Canada had a huge plan to target "YOU" and get you kicked out?

TMZ get on this story to clear this up, the comments about the identity are correct. I take it Lago will be big to say he was wrong?

scott is yummy.

boo hoo! I'm a victim! That tiny Canadian asian girl was out to get me! Those Canadians were out to embarrass me! You got to believe me! Now the Canadian women's hockey team is threatening me for dropping their name! I'm sccared for my life!! Wahhhhh!!!

American p*ssy

La Toya Jackson

Next stop play girl with Livi

dasanimet

I think Lago should go back to the Olympics for the closing ceremony. Write a heartfelt letter of apology and I am sure the USOC will let him back.

To me, the girl is who should be banned from the village.

dasanimet

I think the writers above me should relax. I don't think he is implying that Canada is out to get him. He didn't even mention Asian Canadian. The USOC made him a scapegoat and I can see why he is frustrated

Ultraworld

An extreme skier is picking up chicks at the Olympics. Bet that never happens. The Olympic committee brought in 100,000 condoms for the Olympic village. This isn't news.

Krissa

You better update TMZ.
You've had enough posters tell you what really happened with Lainey from Lainey Gossip. I saw the same interview with her on CTV this morning. She is in NO way involved in the Lago issue.
He's just looking for an excuse...idiot.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments