Charlie Sheen's Ex: He Pushed, Threatened to Kill

2/28/2010 11:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheens ex Denise RichardsThe D.A. in Aspen may call Charlie Sheen's ex-wife, Denise Richards, to testify about an alleged incident that is eerily similar to the allegations of his current wife, Brooke Mueller.

We're told the Pitkin County D.A. has had law enforcement in L.A. County contact Richard's agent and lawyer, about Denise possibly testifying in Charlie Sheen's criminal case in Aspen. Specifically, sources tell us the D.A. is interested in a declaration Denise signed under penalty of perjury in 2005, when she got a restraining order against the "Two and a Half Men" star.

Richards claimed on December 30, 2005, in the middle of an argument, she was holding their daughter Lola, when Charlie "pushed me, shoving me with his two hands between my shoulders. I was forced backwards and tripped over one of the children's toys and fell on the floor with Lola."

According to the declaration, Charlie then pointed his finger at her and screamed, "I hope you f--king die, bitch." Richards says as Charlie was walking out the front door he said "he was going to have me killed. He said you are f--king with the wrong guy."

Charlie Sheen denied the allegations at the time.

We're told Richards will cooperate, but only if she's forced to do so by subpoena.

MacGuffin

Poor kids. Two really f*cked-up parents.

10 years from now, I'm sure we will be hearing about these girls being in therapy/jail/re-hab as a result of such screwed-up, dysfunctional/idiotic parents.

Laura Cook

When Denise Richards was on Oprah a short time ago, Oprah asked her if Charlie ever laid a hand on her and she said "NO". You never know what to believe.

Down Town

Keep your nose out of it....

beeleevr

OMG!! why doesn't anyone intervene this man? I totally believe this happened. he sounds like an arrogant a-hole to me. Pushing her with his child in her arms? She should have called 911 right then and there and had him arrested. But unfortunately, his Hollywood status has everything to do with no punishment coming his way. I bet every relationship he ever had was the same way. Hope this judge is hard on him. teach the son-of-a-bi*ch something!

ktaylor220@comcast.net

Please get this story off the front page TMZ.....let people have their privacy....PLEAZE!!!

Fame...why bother being famous all the stress.....

Here, for all people loving gossip.....

Take a good listen and get a life and stop gossip....

for all those with good taste...appreciate a good song....soulfull.

tks for the post tmz

c

theses stars are professional people and they are not going to let some girl yell in there face. if he moved her out of the way to leave the room he was in the right. that is what you have to do to get by someone that is angry. as for her falling over the kids toys she should have had her house picked up have the kids stay in room to play with toys. again the women made a mistake in my opinion. again he is just blowing off hot air. i dont believe him and he wouldnt scare me. and thats the truth. so help me god.

c

the women arent picking up after kids there not in the kitche cleaning or cooking making food for baby they are just trying to boss someone else around. i think they do it intentionally. they know he plays rough and they egg it on. the women "oh i'm scared". pfffft.

c

denise isnt credible on this in my opinion. if she would have said: i was leaving room he pulled me by hair backwards to the ground then she would be in the right. but she did not. so......im sorry but you are not a good witness. stay home and clean.

Lippy Loo

Can you blame Charlie? Dude got tired of that cackling laugh of hers and those fugly FISH LIPS! She is a such a no talent has been. And, I watched maybe 30 seconds of her stupid, STUPID show. Yeah, Denise is complicated, because she is an idiot.

lisa

I don't think Denise is lying. I have to tell you... I was in a similiar marriage as Denise, and my ex husb also pushed me backwards with the baby in my arms. My experience is verbatim what she described happened to her. Of course, he will tell you he never laid a hand on me... and now that I think about it, I have told people he never beat me (funny how all the pushing, getting in my face, screaming in my face, threatening me, threatening to make me look crazy, take my kids away, promising to make my life hell (which he did) constituted "he never hit me..." People: Denise left when she was pregnant! We as women are so vulnerable at that point... for her to leave - it HAD to be bad. So freaking what if she took up with Richie... that part had nothing to do with Charlie treating her less then human. There is a part of me that hopes that Charlie gets help - I hope the best for all... but this attack on Denise constantly by the public is so wrong. Also, she wrote the deposition years ago - they looked into Charlie's background... she did not seek it out.

sarah

My main concern is, why do all you crossdressing men and transvestites, try to defend this trannt chaser?
Birds of a feather is all I can figure.
NO real man could defend such a loser.
So Boys, wipe your chins of the Sheen pre-coital fluids and continue with your therapy.
Suck damnit, blow is only a figure of speech bois.

stan

I always just thought Denise was a liar. Sorry Denise.

JackieMichele

People are such morons. Denise didn't go waving this statement in front the DA screaming look at me...it was uncovered BY the DA as they were preparing for the case. It was a statement that Denise made when she filed for a TRO.

No married person deserves treatment like this. If you think they do then it makes sense why the divorce rate is so damn high.

Julie

Why is it that this took so long to figure this guy out? It irks me when he did this the first time and the second wife should have opened her eyes to the first wife. I totally believe Mr. Sheen was violent. It just infuriates me it takes so long for him to be allowed to do it again. Who does he think he is? I have NO respect for him at all. He needs to go to prison like anyone else.

Donna

Well, I'd like to smack this attention whore also !!!!