DMX -- Out for Blood

3/1/2010 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Doing his best Edward Cullen impersonation, rapper DMX took a break from getting arrested and sucked on the neck of some chick at a club in Arizona on Thursday.

DMX

The 39-year-old vamped the night away at Cream Stereo Lounge in Scottsdale.

TreeMileZone

GEE SHE LOOKS THRILLED.

/SARCASM

Creeder

Why on earth would this IDIOT come back to Maricopa County where one wrong move puts him back in the grip of Sheriff Joe, living in a tent, wearing pink underware and eating moldy bologna sandwhiches? He don't got no sense.

Tres

"9. some father in this world heart just broke..thank god I raised my daughter properly."
******************

****************
That slut enjoyed every minute of it. Next to gonorrhea DMX is the best catch ever. Now she can out right pay of her mortgage for her trailer and buy daddy all the beer he can drink for the rest of his life. Definitely an upgrade for this professional.

Steph

Aww man! I'm from AZ and have yet so see DMX. He is my #1 favorite rapper of ALL time. I wish it was my neck he was sucking on, I look waaaaay better than this chick! =(

Kellee

Another white girl whoring herself for any black man why am I not surprise. Does any white women in American have any self respect. To respond to Mr. Dad comment: if you are raising a white girl trust me she is already a whore just follow her to the club and see what you raised lol.

Vanessa

Thats Britney Spears

AZ Chick

This guy has got to be the biggest moron on the planet. After being arrested EVERY trip to Arizona, he said that he would not even fly over this state. But there he is again....IDIOT. Do us all a favor..keep your promise and leave our state.

SKEET SKEET

We all know what that WHITE WOMEN was sucking on later that night.

prettyblk

Isn't he married??? WTF that's nasty. I feel 4 his wife. Men y do u do this??? "Hey it's Tiger"...LMAO

whattheheck??

ok wow you guys call her a whore??he's the one coming up behind her like that lol seriously how can you call someone a whore without knowing anything about them??that's so pathetic & if anyone is the whore it would be dmx!!!

whattheheck??

another thing..i dont blame dmx for going after girls his wife is so ugly lol somebody broke the ugly stick over that b&&ch ages ago she looks like a man..as for white women??not all white women are sluts sam is that why most black women are up in the music videos with barely anything on & dancing like sluts???those arent white girls dancing like that!!!

Mike

If TMZ wants to know, That girl's name is Leah Draper. She is 28 years old. We use to date back in 99. I still talk to her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2