Poof vs. Poof

Who'd You Rather?

3/1/2010 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "Jersey Shore" hair goddess Snooki at an event in NYC this weekend (left) -- and former Victoria's Secret model Laetitia Casta at an event in Paris on Saturday (right).

Snooki and Laetitia Casta
Question is ...

MitchConn0r

Laetitia Casta what happened? but still better than the tan troll

Seriously

Quit giving this phony dwarf attention.
She's CHILEAN not Italian. She's adopted! JWoww isn't Italian
either! She's Irish and Spanish! WTF???
What's their talent??? Honestly, I can't believe
anyone watches this crap show and worse that these
losers get paid for it!

shuffler

As a foreigner, the amount of Jersey Shore on TMZ is alarming to see. I'm sure that somebody paid for coverage.

In any case, both of these ladies look scary to me (at least in these pics). Sorry.

GG

Snooki "looks like a nasty low class gross bitch" to me. I am aware looks can be deceiving, but consistent behavior does not decieve. That's why she "looks" that way to me, coz she acts like a "nasty no class gross bitch" in real life all the time.

Her 15 minutes of fame are almost over!!! Train wreck happening as we watch!!

:{

GG

TMZ posted this at 3pm.....6 comments and 2 hours later tell you anything??

TheBard

you need a "I just threw up in my mouth a little" option in your voting system

Jerry Martin

EEEEEWWWWWW. Every time I see that snookie thing I want to puke.

Aries

Are you guys crazy? I'm basing this solely on the pictures (and ignoring the hideous hair both of them are sporting). Snooki is way better looking than Laetitia. Laetitia is just not attractive in this pic.

PS- Snooki is not my favorite person either, but look at the pics man!

Meh

I bet both of these broads could spit in a Petri dish and start a whole new civilization.

BamaGirl

when are ya'll going to add a "NEITHER" button...geez they are both nasty

Trooper Tom

All I can say is Thank god I have two hands to amuse myself

???????????????????????

Rather do Laetitia......Im pretty sure shes no skank with AIDS, like snookie!

Icebaby

Anyone who even chooses that snooki whore, must be blind. She is really ugly like that giant from the movie Precious. Okay, maybe not as ugly but still damn gross. She looks like a smurf who got a really bad tan. Now I know why that guy punched her, he couldn't stand the sight of her atrocious face.

rjinchi

quit giving that orange, ugly ho attention.....christ - she makes paris hilton look classy...

Makenna

Snooki looks like Christina Aguilera.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments