Howard Stern: Leno Makes Me Wanna Puke

3/2/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Howard Stern unleashed the fury all over Jay Leno this morning, brutally tearing into the "Tonight Show" host on a segment for the "CBS Early Show."

Howard Stern: Click to watch

One day after Leno returned to late night, CBS asked Stern for his thoughts, which went like this: "The mere mention of Jay Leno's name makes me wanna vomit. I don't like this guy."

Stern, who has a long gestating hatred of the talk show host, also referred to Leno as a "lap dog" and a "thief" ... once again accusing Jay of stealing material from himself, Letterman and even people in England.

Long story short -- don't expect Stern on "The Tonight Show" anytime soon.

Scott in Redmond

Howard Stern is a SNATCH. Irrelevant trash. Jay Leno has more class in his ass, than Howard Stern will EVER have.

Don

That's funny, Leno has more talent in his crap than Howard has in his whole body... give it up, you are useless.

Stern makes me puke.

Sista

Like I care what Howard thinks? Howard's an idiot.

La Toya Jackson

I'm with Coco

kev the realist

Who cares what Howard Stern thinks. He had to leave radio after managemnet got tired of paying fines. So he went to Sirrius ( who grossly overpaid him) his only talent is to be crass, rude and vulgar. He is an uneducated guyt with a big mouth and will do anything for attention. He is hardly the success Sirrius had hoped for as the initial subscriber base increased and after his first year has steadily decreased ever since. No wonder they won't be renewing his contract.

Nice try Howard, but you have zero credibility. Blame NBC they control LENO, not the other way around.

Kev the Realist

Darlene

Now Now, be nice STERN!!! ;oP

La Toya Jackson

Back to me... Me Me Me and who?? .. ME!!!! I'm the greatist star, I am by far.. BUT no one knows it .. ME!! ..

N.Ellen

Seems to me one of Howard's 'regs' left his show to work for Jay .. I would like to know WHAT comedian has not stolen a joke? . I know Jay . he is a Very Nice caring person .. I met him before he was married when he read for a part on a pilot at MTM Productions .. we talked about both being from Andover and I also lived in Marblehead . I told him my grandfather always said that Marblehead was named after him . next time I spoke with Jay and reminded him of our meeting . he said 'I have a joke about Marblehead' he then told me my grandfather's joke . I just laughed . I had worked with comedians .. writers of comedy and for a comedian .. and they all used others jokes .. Milton Berle NEVER hid the fact .. he would pull out drawers of material he had gotten from here and there . I dated a standup comedian . he used others material as well . IF it were a problem . there would be law suits . Sooooo STERN .. stay up in the air .. You were/are such a NO TALENT foul mouthed etc.

jus'sayin

I dont like either one of them

Mac N Cheese

Sterns sucks - WHo the f*ck is he to comment on Leno? He looks like an old girraffe. Some one needs to beat his ass down... better yet, let me do it!

ganjagirl

you speak of 'little intelligence'? it's stealing. not steeling. you are so intelligent.

The Seer

Hmm. Maybe if a Stern-Leno war is hyped, and Stern magically appeared on Leno's "Tonight Show," maybe ratings would improve?

Oh, please, TMZ with this propaganda. How stupid and gullible do you think we are? I don't buy this rhetoric for a minute, and if you know Howard Stern and his M.O., you wouldn't either.

How transparent. (Yawns and leaves site.)

Wow

Howard is way to jealous of Leno.

Artiefannetwork for Artie Lange updates and Howard Stern news.

I just found Beth o's and Howards Twitter account.

Dani G

STERN RULES! Bababoooey!

angel46

Howard Stern belongs in a psycho ward. He's not good enough to lick the bottom of Jay Leno's shoes.