Sources:

Jackson Kids

Tried Stunning Blanket

3/2/2010 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Multiple sources are telling TMZ the stun gun that Jermaine Jackson's 13-year-old son purchased was actually used by the children in the house ... and Michael Jackson's son, Blanket was an intended target.

Sources: Jackson Kids Tried Stunning Blanket
As we first reported, Jermaine's 13-year-old son Jaafar ordered the stun gun online. Randy Jackson told TMZ the gun was confiscated by security when it was delivered three weeks ago and locked up by Katherine Jackson. But we've learned and confirmed ... children at the Jackson home were playing with the gun last week.

Our sources say the kids were using the gun on the second floor of the house. Security guards on the property were perplexed because they couldn't figure out where the noise was coming from ... nor could they identify the sound.

Late last week, we're told one of the security guards went upstairs and "stopped Jermaine's kids from stunning Blanket." The guard confiscated the gun.

As we first reported, the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services went to the Jackson family home in Encino last night, at around 10:30. The two social workers interviewed Katherine and several of the kids and confiscated Jaafar's stun gun.

Michael Jackson and kidsBut our sources say the kids have a second stun gun that DCFS did not recover and it is somewhere on the property.

DCFS is going back to the house today for further investigation. Our sources say DCFS considers this "a very serious situation."

Jill

Nanny Grace her days are numbered how long do they really need her for? Apparently she isn't doing her job anyway...Keep your eye on Grace.

Lenore

why does Jermains kids live there? That woman is 80 years old. i can see her taking Michaels kids when he dies but why does she have to keep jermains kids? he is able to care for his own kids plus he has a wife. They need to give Mrs. Jackson a break...that poor woman

OhWell

Sorry Deb
Guess I Had A Relapse

....Back To Rehab...Oh Well

Linda Lovelest

Like That's Really Supposed
To Bother Me Deb.
Leave Me Alone.

Jen

If this 'source' really had the utmost best interest of the children they would have done their very best to keep this underwraps away from the media instead of giving TMZ the story to run with (no offence TMZ). The 'source' should be issuing 'no comments' instead of puzzle pieces.

A big media spectacle is not going to help the children and is only going to raise negative questions against the care Katherine is giving the children, which I have no doubt is fantastic! She can't be responsible for parenting Jermaine's children and shouldn't be scrutinzed for the care she gives Michael's children if Blanket was the victim. Nobody asks to be a victim it happens beyond their control, they didn't ask for that road to travel, they were put in that position.

nan

jermaine jacksons kids need to leave that house or katherine is going to lose cusody of those kids..its mikes house , mikes paying the bills ..there must be some kind of jealousy to do that to a little kid ,even just fooling around ..jermaine is jealous of mike ,his kids are jealous of mikes kids..

jermaines kids are a bad influence om mikes kids ..

OhWell

I've Been Cloned....
Say Goodbye To Your Goldfish.

Winnie

I read that a stun gun is similar to a taser gun which cops use. So basically Jaffar was attempting to stun little Blanket through electric shock which is not only dangerous but DEADLY. Holy S***!!

JB

It truly amazes me how people get all up in the air without knowing if this is true or not. Don't you know by now, you can't believe everything you read. Why not wait to see what the real story is here. I know, I know, some of you can't wait to here anything negative about the Jackson family. It makes your day.

JB

It truly amazes me how people get all up in the air without knowing if this is true or not. Don't you know by now, you can't believe everything you read. Why not wait to see what the real story is here. I know, I know, some of you can't wait to hear anything negative about the Jackson family. It makes your day.

Lori

what is up w/ Jermaine's kids? why in the world would they buy that! AND u WANT TO KNOW WHY MICHAEL KEPT HIS CHILDREN AWAY FROM HIS FAMILY!!! Katherine shouldn't even allowed it to come in the house period! She should be checking all mail from NOW on regardless who's it is! If Michael was here, he would have hurt someone!

nan

for crying out loud ,jermaine sires all these kids , cant afford them and dumps them and there mothers at katherines doorstep..

his stupid kids are going to give katherine a heart attack and them where will mj3 be ...

get those little brats away from mikes kids ..they are trouble

!

Was Jaafar following his dad's orders.
Kids can get away with things that grownups can't.

Duh

82. Sorry Deb
Guess I Had A Relapse

....Back To Rehab...Oh Well

Posted at 4:01PM on Mar 2nd 2010 by OhWell

83. Like That's Really Supposed
To Bother Me Deb.
Leave Me Alone.

Posted at 4:00PM on Mar 2nd 2010 by OhWell

If you wanted to confuse me you have succeeded. Which is it? And um, I didn't mean any ill will to you, I just don't like it when people talk about the kids because they haven't done anything except be born into that family. I thought we had agreed on that but I guess I was wrong. When you say things about Michael I leave you alone. The kids are on a whole 'nother level. Not to mention I thought we were buddies and now you are talking mean to me. THAT was why I was disappointed in you.
I was telling the truth when I said I thought you were funny. I have stood up for you many times in here. I guess I was under the erroneus impression that a hater and a fan could be buddies. From now on I will just ignore you. Oh, and the poster who calls themself Goldfish? That's NOT me. So don't get your undies twisted in a knot when they write to you.

vivian

that is just sick!!!!,what kind of "children" would do that