'Bachelor' Winner

Cruisin' for a Boozin'

3/3/2010 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One year before falling in love with Jake Pavelka on "The Bachelor," Vienna Girardi enjoyed partying with men in bath tubs and on cruise ships!!!

Vienna Girardi
Check out Girardi gettin' her drink on with some, er, friends while cruising to the Bahamas on Spring Break last year.

For Jake's sake, let's hope this ship has sailed.

Common Sense

So what is your point Little Harvey ? Will you ever get a life ?

vintagewhatever

I read that about her mom selling peanuts. Let that be a lesson to all you strippers. Put your money in the bank, not up your nose and in plastic surgery.

tiv

Hey Walter what is wrong with that photo ?? what you want a boring
virgin for a wife want to controll her? if i was a man i would love
it she has so spunk in her life to make life not so boring you want a
little mouse for a wife ??? wow pretty boring !! my aunt used to tell
me be a lady always but be a whore in bed what is wrong with that
??

Mickey

Jake is nothing more than another pretty face, and probably the type who walks to his car with his keys clutched between his fingers. Vienna is too good for him.

christy

I think this is the exact reason why Jake chose her - he wanted a partier. Remember when his family said that he's a jokester??? It will be interesting to see if he does end up marrying her - or just wants to continue partying.

Desiree

WHO CARES???????? This girl is getting a lot of crap. Ummm isn't this a normal behavior of a single woman, as long as she isn't behaving like a "single woman" since her engagement, the past is the past...give her a break already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

Two words: UGLY SLUT.

Bro Dude

HaHa. The same guys keep showing up in those photos. I bet one of them sold her out because he's bitter about her being this show.

newton

So did he pick the wrong girl? http://www.dealsniffer.net

starcasmdotnet

The guy with her in a lot of the photos is Brian Lee Smith, who was arrested for trespassing at Vienna's father's house in October! See more photos from the spring break trip:

sheesh

These pictures are all fake!!!! She said so on the After the Rose show that she is a total good girl! She obviously wouldn't lie about a this! So, these pictures obviously have been altered!

jane

Viena worked her 'girl power' to land Jake & that's all he's getting SEX. He aint marrying no ho. Oh well, its not like he had to pay for the ring.

Kathy

Reading all these comments amazes me. I don't have an ax to grind about Vienna. But, I don't get the negative, mean talk about Tenly. I thought Jake wanted a wife, NOT a party girl. (That's not a neg. statement.) Nothing wrong with "party". However, so many of you paint Tenly as boring because she has CLASS, QUALITY and MORALS. She was guarding her heart. She doesn't just hopp in bed with anybody and wants LOVE to be the reason. She's not a 1 night fling. When did that become a shame?? And if she'd known SHE was the ONE....it might have been "Look out baby!" I thought she handled the let down with dignity and class, even though heartbroken. Ali...??? Seemed she was very moody and emotional over something often. And...I agree, she was trying to get him to make a decision ahead of time. And NOW...she can take the time to be the Bachlorette??? Lets face it too,....that any person set up with all the glamore that goes with this show and the places they go, would fall in love. lol. I wish them the best, but afraid it's not a lasting relationship. Wait until they get sick. Have to cook, clean house, change diapers etc. :-)

rob

Wow, that looks like some pictures of my friends. She's a normal person! OMG!! Shocker! Now I remember why I don't come to this piece of spit site anymore.

KM

When no one in the house likes you...red flag
When you don't have a lot of friends (like Jakes sis-in-law asked)...red flag
When you have that kind of track record all before 23 yrs. old....red flag
THIS IS HER ONLY CHANCE TO MARRY A NICE ESTABLISHED OLDER GUY....she is an immature nasty cross-eyed loser.