Conan O'Brien's Twitter -- A 15 Person Operation

3/3/2010 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

How many Conan O'Brien writers does it take to change a light bulb? We don't know ... but it takes 14 to help him write a single Tweet.

The Cone Zone posted the above photo on his Twitter page yesterday with the message, "This is how many people it took to write today's tweet: "Jumbo" shrimp? WTF!!"

... still funnier than Leno.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

know it all

I thought it took only ONE man to write that joke...His name is GEORGE CARLIN...WTF ..Conan cant even twitter funny..let alone BE FUNNY..Bye Bye Baby..Host a game show..I predict thats all that will be left for you..after you $$$$ screw the next buyer who is dumb enought to give you a show..Millions to go away..what B.S....all I had to do to make you go away, was turn off the T.V.

King

Leno's sonomulant presentation suits his bitter, dried-up viewership like a tattered pair of familiar corduroy slippers they can't surrender to the trashbin—they're ugly and worn-out but they're so comfy!—but the exigencies of time will catch up with Leno even if the laws of karma don't, and he'll be relegated to the trashbin of history. And Conan will win. The end.

kim

NOT AND NEVER WILL BE FUNNIER THAN LENO

y

I would watch conan on hulu and his Tonight Show website. I couldn't watch it on broadcast b/c I had an early class the next day during both Summer and Fall quarters.
I'm sure many people had the same problem.

Jake

rock on, conan. I love him until the day I die. He has put smiles on my face since my early teens. His humor got me through the toughest of times.

TEAM COCO FOREVER.

shannon m

conan was robbed,, and everybody knows it,, he is so much funnier than that other guy,, whats his name again,,,

King

Yoko.

JoJo4CoCo

What do ya chin people say, we at least try and get the facts right next time around? CONAN'S SHOW WAS NOT CANCELED. IT WAS THE CHIN'S IDIOTIC 10PM EXCUSE FOR A SHOW THAT TANKED AND WAS CANCELED.

SINCE THE CHIN REFUSED TO LEAVE HIS CONTRACT THE NETWORK WAS LEFT WITH A VERY FEW OPTIONS; 1.MOVE THE TIMESLOTS 2. GET RID OF THE CHIN FOR 150mil (in breach of contract) OR 3. LOOSE CONAN FOR 35mil (in breach of contract). SINCE CONAN QUITE RIGHTFULLY REFUSED TO MOVE TIMESLOTS TO MAKE WAY FOR THE SELFSERVING CHIN, AFTER LONG NEGOTIATIONS THE NETWORK WENT WITH THE CHEAPER OPTION=LET CONAN GO AND GIVE THE SLOT BACK TO THE FREAKSHOW.

So before you go jumping on your high horses about CONAN'S show being canceled, go back and check the facts. Once again the typical profile of a 'chin fan' has been verified. Lucky for us we get to see your public display of intelligence all around. And I'm not only talking about the spelling skills, or the ignorance of facts, but come on; check the page you're on before commenting on 'someone's office sure seems to be overstaffed' when they've read the tweets....How do you suppose they gather their news and info in places like PopEater? Eh? Think they might keep track of what's going on in the world wide web?

COCO LOVING TO YA ALL. Though some wont deserve it.

Katie Kibbutzer

They left out the knocked over salt.

Dean

No wonder his show bombed.Too many people not being funny.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5