Jaafar Jackson's Pal Stunned by Investigation

3/3/2010 5:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Evan Ross -- Diana Ross' son and a close Jackson family friend -- claims he doesn't believe Jaafar Jackson is the kind of person who would point a stun gun at another kid -- especially a family member.

Evan Ross: Click to watch
As we previously reported, Jermaine Jackson's 13-year-old son, Jaafar, purchased a stun gun -- which was delivered to the Jackson's Encino home -- and fired it. There is a dispute over whether Jaafar and other kids in the house pointed the gun at Michael Jackson's sons, Blanket and Prince.

Last night outside the Laugh Factory in L.A., Ross told us, "that kid wouldn't do that" and said the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services is "probably making something outta nothing."

Thisisridicoulos

LUV2LICKBALLS: THIS KID IS A PRODUCT OF JERMAINE..C'MON..WE ALL KNOW WAT A RETARD HE IS..IF MICHAEL KNEW THIS WAS GOING ON, HE WOU;LD BE PISSED..STILL THE KIDS BELONG WITH KETHERINE. JUST LEAVE EM ALONNEE!!!!!

CrazyJoc

I believe him...he sounds sincere.. it doesn't sound fake. And I would take somebody's word that actually knew the person rather than a celebrity gossip site any day. Like he said something out of nothing. Right now that is the safest place for the Jackson kids.Nobody else wants them. Their mother,Diana Ross...nobody.

a fan

How could he possibly know what is going on in the Jackson's house? And how come his mom didn't go to MJ's funeral or memorial service?

jfp

I know a liar when I see one and this kid is lying. Now my question is this, how many other of these rich kids are packing tasers???

kimdana555

he looks like MJ and Diana... hmmm

Darlene

My best would be that he did!!!

jenn

TMZ, I REALLY AM WONDERING ABOUT YOUR NEGETIVE OBSESSION WITH M JACKSON, THERE IS ALWAYS A MOTIVE IN YOUR REPORTS. DID SOMEONE PAY YOU GUYS TO STALK THIS FAMILY. WAS THE FACT THAT JERMAIN SAID HE KNEW WHO KILLED HIS BROTHER, SO THEY HAD TO MAKE THE FAMILY LOOK BAD, SO SOMEONE COULD GET AWAY WITH MURDER. WHY DO YOU GUYS KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THIS MAN, HIMMM YOU GUYS ARE NOT LISTED ON THE PHONE CAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE MADE OF. SHADY. SHADY SHADY.

flo

Pal? Evan is at least 21 as he is entering a club its not like he plays with Jaafar.

R.I.P. K.O.P.

Oh, my. I totally agree wtih #6.

mabel

Too many children living with grandma...and not enough supervision. If these were any other than Michael Jackson's children DCSF would have removed them. An 80 something grandmother can't possibly know what's going on with several teenagers. What a joke.

Michelle

What the hell does he know? he probably never even sees them, plus you can tell he's lying. And where has Diana Ross been hiding? I'm still waiting for her to say something about Michael Jackson.

marson

Diana's son is very handsome!

marson

Why is everybody so mean to Jermaine. Michael was so close to him growing up. He has been on TV alot since MJ died and he was so heartbroken. If you love MJ how could you not love Jermaine. When this group first became popular Jermaine and Jackie were the heartthrobs. I personally liked Jermaine. His kid is very cute. I have 2 sons and boys are hard to raise at that age so back off everybody, and let the Jacksons handle this!

Bob

What is the big deal that they have to send in the family service vultures. The cops taser little kids all the time. I am supprised they didn't this time. After all them 3' high kids are pretty bad and hard to handle for them little cops.

Rita

I feel so sorry for micheals children mj always protected & shielded them from everybody that's why he had their faces covered.These kids were not brought up the way they are living now.Truth be known his kids probaly weren't around his family all that much being out of the country so many times for long periods of times.Katherine at her age and a bad leg I sure can't see her running up & down stairs & chasing 8 kids around. I just wonder how many times micheals kids thought to themselves I WANT TO GO HOME! You know biggest part of the workers are going to say what they are told so they won't get fired. We know jermine loves to have the camera on him so I bet his kid is loving the cameras also. It's not normal for "anyone" to get pleasure out of causeing pain on someone else. I believe that child needs help .God bless and protect micheals children !!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments