The Return of Jaafar Jackson

3/3/2010 9:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jaafar Jackson left his Encino home without incident earlier today -- looking cool, calm and collected as the stun gun drama continues to unfold around him.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

The 13-year-old was seen hanging out in Woodland Hills, CA with his younger brother Jermajesty.

As for where their father Jermaine spent the day ... Jer guess is as good as ours.

MiMi

Jackson Kids: No Supervision, Says Source

"What I’m told is that Michael’s kids have little to no supervision. Nanny Grace Rwaramba is not living at the Hayvenhurst Avenue home, but making occasional appearances. Katherine Jackson, who’s 80, is simply not up to the task of watching all the kids who’ve been dumped in her home.

“Randy Jackson and Jermaine Jackson’s kids are running wild in the house,” says a source.

Indeed, Michael’s kids are now photographed with bodyguards or cousins their own age. But they are suffering, my sources say, from not having any parental figure.

Over Christmas and New Year’s, the kids spent the holiday with a New Jersey family whom Michael befriended years ago. That family has been the closest thing to normal for the Jackson kids.

“Paris especially needs a mother figure,” says a source. Many thought that Janet Jackson or her sister Rebbie would step up and take responsibilty for the kids. But so far that hasn’t happened. Janet, they say, is busy with her career. Rebbie has her own family. And with no Jacksons but Katherine left anything in Michael’s will, it’s unlikely that anyone in the extended family has an interest in dealing with Michael’s kids."

Sickofrichpeople

Posted at 9:07PM on Mar 3rd 2010 by MiMi

U took the words right out of my mouth.... SAD SAD thats all I can say. I feel so bad for MJs kids, they so deserve much better..

OhWell

Little Hood Rat
Lock The Brat Up!

!

Maybe blanket was high on jesus juice so they had to use a stun gun on him.

opi

This is what the kids of deadbeat dads produce. TRASH and criminals. It's not possible for 80 year old Kate to watch after all those KIDS of her other KIDS. The Jacko kids will end up just like their TRASHY cousins if they don't get away from them.

SuperGirl

OH JEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mj is rolling over in his grave...........this is so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!I swear Mjs brothers are such disgusting people who dnt give a F*@&$ about anyone but themselves!!!

cathclassica87

***************************************************************

I wonder if this is a reference to Rabbi Schmuley's family??? If I'm not mistaken, he lives in New Jersey. He also has 8 or 9 kids. Schmuley and Michael had a falling out years ago, but they used to be very close. And then of course, the Rabbi wrote a book after MJ's death that was both praising and critical. He did say, however, that he and his family wept when they heard of Michael's death. He said the family had never met Blanket (he stopped spending time with Michael in 2001), but that they were all very close to Prince and Paris.

Marilynn

If a child is under 18 yrs they should not be pictured here. Are you at Tmz going make sure they are safe for life.

Teresa

Leave the kid alone.
Ugh!
I hate all these Jackson family stories. I'm sick of them. I need a new website to go to. TMZ HAS JUMPED THE SHARK>

Daphne Lorincz

It will get nasty over the next couple of weeks or
months, I also hear from a source Alejandra is trying to flee the
country again because she has stolen money from Katherine and someone
in the house hold has found out and is threatening her. I also am
hearing that Katherine wants all legal rights to her children. I will
write more later…..the story is developing

Posted at 5:04PM on Oct 18th 2009 by Insider

Posted at 6:36PM on Mar 3rd 2010 by Autumn

Well, I read all of it (its a long post). I'm not sure if this is doing anyone (especially the children) any good by disclosing so much on an MJ discussion board. Especially for someone who called him/herself an "Insider", one would think u would take the children into consideration. On another note, he just might be a good kid who just made a silly mistake. We all learned from our mistakes. Lets move on & keep MJ's music legacy alive.

MissingMJ

Cute kid!! He is much better looking than his dad.

Duh

76. Cute kid!! He is much better looking than his dad

************
Well, it IS Jermaine we are talking about. A drowned rat looks better than Jermaine.

brenda

77. 76. Cute kid!! He is much better looking than his dad

************

Posted at 9:28PM on Mar 3rd 2010 by Missy

No offense to the drowned rat's family.

Daphne Lorincz

43. TO

THE

PEOPLE

WHO

CONSTANTLY

TYPE

IN

ALL

CAPS

PLEASE

STOP!!!!!!!!

We are not deaf

Posted at 8:24PM on Mar 3rd 2010 by no caps pleez

Yeah, its pretty hard to read. I usually skip such posts. Sorry, JMO. BTW, I'm still laughing. This is funny "by no caps pleez".

Duh

No offense to the drowned rat's family.

Posted at 9:32PM on Mar 3rd 2010 by brenda