The Return of Jaafar Jackson

3/3/2010 9:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jaafar Jackson left his Encino home without incident earlier today -- looking cool, calm and collected as the stun gun drama continues to unfold around him.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

The 13-year-old was seen hanging out in Woodland Hills, CA with his younger brother Jermajesty.

As for where their father Jermaine spent the day ... Jer guess is as good as ours.

Durhee

Give it a flippin' rest with the Jackson coverage! Who gives a crap?

Marla

Wow! is this the kid you all say is a criminal???? to me he's just a teenager acting like a teenager, he just needs a good spanking and some serious supervision, that's all, just because he's a Jackson you feel entitled to insult and diminish him, please look at yourself in the mirror!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!and btw he's handsome!

Daphne Lorincz

All the grandchildren that I've seen are nice looking kids - particularly Jermaine and Tito's kids. Before La Toya overdid it with the plastic surgery, and especially when she was young in her teens and 20s, she was downright beautiful. And of course, there was no one handsomer than Michael in the early 80s. Huge brown eyes and a 1000 watt smile. Back then, Randy and Michael looked like twins. Jackie has had women swooning after his looks for decades now. He's closing in on 60, and he still looks great.

Good genes in that family.

Posted at 9:46PM on Mar 3rd 2010 by cathclassica87

Yeah, I have to agree with u. MJ was the best, and that Taj, Tito's son, he's a hunk. LOL.

kelly

Jaafar and Jermajesty? are you kidding me?? Oh Lord those poor kids..Being a Jackson sure has it's privleges...

bebefj123

Leave them alone!! He was just being a naughty boy as many of you were and your kids are so quit being so judgemental. He is not a criminal for doing a devious thing. He's still adorable. He probably got on punishment but you dont treat him like he's satan for doing what he did. Kids have done far worse things than that to each other.

Jacko WAS wacko

WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT ANY OF THE JACKSON KIDS. I'M SO SICK OF SEEING THEIR FACES, IT WAS BETTER WHEN THEY WERE WALKING AROUND WITH THOSE STUPID SCARVES COVERING THEIR FACES.

ANY IDIOTS WHO WOULD NAME THEIR KIDS BLANKET OR JERMAGESTY, OR DANGLE THEIR CHILDREN OUT BALCONY WINDOWS, SHOULDN'T BE PARENTS.

I'M GLAD MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD. HE TURNED INTO SUCH A FREAK. I'M GLAD THE CHAOS AND SELFISH BEHAVIOR IS OVER FROM HIM.

MUST BE A SLOW TMZ NEWS DAY IF YOU ARE STILL REPORTING ENDLESS ABOUT THE JACKSONS AGAIN. WHO CARES ABOUT THIS NUTCASE FAMILY.

cathclassica87

UK MJ - thanks for posting. I'm not one of those who blindly believes that Michael was perfect and automatically assumes that anything negative ever said about him is an outrageous lie. I have often wondered if his vitiligo was in fact triggered by early and excessive use of bleaching creams. Also, you don't get to be the most famous person in the world by being shy and sweet and submissive and loving all the time. I think Michael had plenty of flaws. I also think he did a lot of good in this world and I'll always love his music. Believing someone is perfect makes them almost non-human. And I believe Michael was human, not some sort of god.

I think MusicGal is probably right and that as significant time passes, there will be a lot of hard truths that come out about him (that are actually the truth!) Some people will choose to ignore or deny the things they don't want to hear. For myself, I think Michael led a fascinating life. I think it was both a wonderful triumph and a horrible tragedy, and I think he brought much of his misfortune on himself. Of course, he was also almost solely responsible for his incredible success.

terry

they should have tested it on joe i would have ps mr jo you suck and to kath jackson my heart go.s out to you people rember no mother wants to out live there kids. think about that ?

tannabgood

Dear TMZ,

THIS. IS. NOT. A. STORY.

P.S.

He's just a kid for gods sake. Are you so desperate for a "Jackson" headline that you've stooped to stalking minors? Pick on someone your own f!cking size please and thank you.

Sincerely,

Less Of A Fan Everyday

MiMi

Dear TMZ

Please shut cathclassical87 up

nan

i think michaels friend frank casio? lives in nj and i know he was on video saying mj and the kids like to come visit..he said mj liked to show up and help his mother vacuum when he was younger..i could have the wrong last name ...but the rabbi and mj had a falling out ..rabbi said about his lifestyle in the book i think , but actually the rabbi got causght with his hand in the til when they were doing some childrens foundation charity..i think he actually put some of the money to his mortgage..he has a really bad rep in england from what i have read

Daphne Lorincz

Posted at 10:13PM on Mar 3rd 2010 by cathclassica87

I read your comment. You made your points. Well said, again, Cathy.

El Deppo

I like his sweater.

Marla

Dr. Murray killed Michael Jackson, the most famous and adored man on the planet, and is still running free, but this young man makes a mistake with no consequences and you call him a criminal, oh my! How sad can you be?

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

cathclassica87 jst wrote the best post of all of the MJ ones..Thankyou, really says it all.