Jessica Simpson:

I Don't Accept John's Apology

3/3/2010 8:24 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson says John Mayer apologized to her for that whole "sexual napalm" thing -- but she ain't accepting it.

Jessica Simpson: Click to watch
In an interview that aired this morning on Oprah, Jessica says she "felt betrayed" when her ex spilled the dirty details of their sex life to Playboy -- and though he said he's sorry via e-mail, she never wrote back.

She also dropped the dreaded D word -- saying she's "disappointed" in John for the entire ordeal.

anonymous

For John Mayer to consider you to be good in bed, you have to be willing to watch while he makes out with Perez Hilton just like Jessica did.

Just sayin'

WAIT! WHY THE HELL WAS SHE ON OPRAH?????
Oprah really doesn't care about the quality of her shows anymore, does she? SMH.

shirliana

NUMBER 3 and 5 AND NUMBER 13 AS WELL- I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR COMMENTS.

WHEN SHE TALKS, WHY DOES SHE DO MANY GRIMACE - ITS AWFUL. AND SHE THINKS SHE IS ALL IT... SHE IS SO FAT AS WELL... WHAT IS GOING ON WITH HER??????????????????? SINCE SHE GOT DUMPED A FEW DAYS BEFORE HER BIRTHDAY BY ** TONY ROMA **, SHE IS NOT TAKING CARE OF HERSELF AT ALL. JOHN MAYER WAS TOO GOOD FOR HER AND I AM HAPPY HE LEFT HER. SHE COMPLAINS ABOUT EVERYTHING AND HER VOICE AND HER LAUGH **BOTHERS** ME AS WELL. NICK LACHEY IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT HER AND HAS A BEAUTIFUL AND STRONG GIRLFRIEND. GOOD FOR HIM

Aredhel_Tari

She's a loser who hasn't been relevant in years.

krgr1428

That's the best thing ever said about you sweetie! Get over it

Manic D

Wow, and here I took it as a compliment. My view of Jessica went UP after I read that quote. Frankly, she's lucky anyone is talking about her at all.

Q

Mayer is an incredibly shallow individual...I think he's said enough in the last weeks to have crippled a reputation and career that may soon find him opening up for 60's rock acts at Carnvials and Fairs across the Country...no biggie, the dude started out playing in Coffee Houses, so it will be good for him to get back to his "roots".

He showing up at the Clapton Blues Fest or other highly accredited among musicians and peers venues will no longer be on the horizon for him...the white supremacist comments, the penis, simpson---no dude, you havent quite handled yourself and your image that good.

Your songs and guitar playing isnt super enough to have that part of you overlooked.

Man HO who sings of love but knows nothing of the subject...

I also believe he and jessica have had daddy problems growing up, one who was overbearing and another who was not even around.

Heather

Jessica is not disappointed, she is flattered just like she said to a TMZ cameraman the day after he made the statement. Jessica's handlers have scripted this interview because they believe this is how she should feel. I think if anything Jessica doesn't understand why John would says these things, but still not want to be with her. As a previous poster stated, if she's that great in bed, something else is totally off. Could it be she's dumb as dirt? Or that her Father is far to involved in her life?

Lil

Anybody that talks bad about her is just jealous. John Mayer is a hunk. He has got a gorgeous body and if he said that about me I would be estatic. She is gorgeous too and very talented not only her acting and singing but her beautiful clothing line which I love. To have had Nick and then John I would die a happy woman.

buh-bye weiner party!

I don't feel sorry for her at all. For someone whose (creepy) father is or was a supposed minister, and who went around talking about saving herself for marriage, she sure turned out to be a sad ho-bag. Just think Jess, if you hadn't broken your vows to your husband and God, that you made in front of your whole family, and then started your desperate search for a famous man to revive your non-career...this wouldn't have happened to you. If you hadn't degraded yourself and spread for any slightly famous sleazeball who looked in your direction, this wouldn't have happened to you. Grow up, take responsibility for what you've done to yourself and TRY to remember what you supposedly stood for about ten years ago.

The Jackson twenty five

She should watch who she does things with -- don't do the time, etc. She is high profile, obviously likes/needs attention, not so sure this bothers her at all. Her country music isn't going so well, have to stay out there

Kris

She's also drunk.....again. This girl has a serious issue from what I've heard...

NickSunset

Hey, Jessica the Pittsburgh Steelers are looking for a Right Tackle in the Draft. I was just wondering since you are not that busy these days if you would not mind trying out for the position.

Jenny

I give Jessica credit. She's upfront about everything that's happened in the past. I'm really looking forward to her new show, and hopefully it'll really get the message across about what real beauty is. She's actually coming to NYC next week, 3/10 for a live performance and to give fans a chance to ask her questions. I think it'd be a great opportunity for anyone interested who's in the area. Check it out!

Barb

You know, he did you a favour. He could have said that you were a real dud in bed. You haven't had much luck in the love department, now guys will be interested just to try to find out what he meant. I don't think he meant to hurt you at all. Don't take it that way.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments