Jessica Simpson:

I Don't Accept John's Apology

3/3/2010 8:24 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson says John Mayer apologized to her for that whole "sexual napalm" thing -- but she ain't accepting it.

Jessica Simpson: Click to watch
In an interview that aired this morning on Oprah, Jessica says she "felt betrayed" when her ex spilled the dirty details of their sex life to Playboy -- and though he said he's sorry via e-mail, she never wrote back.

She also dropped the dreaded D word -- saying she's "disappointed" in John for the entire ordeal.

Cinner

Um, she does not look good. She looks very bloated in the face/neck, makeup is too harsh....she looks like she has aged a ton...is it just her weight that's caused that?

twogolfcats

Seems to me, that her embarasment is that she got in bed with a stupid, jerk-o-0- like this twerp Mayer!!! especially after sleeping around with Tony Romo for months!!1 Is that all that these "stars" and celebs do, is "DO EACH OTHER"- Is it "screw the one your with"???? They all carry thier brains Between their legs_--- If you are a celeb or your famous these days, You have got to be a PIG too.

karma

TMZ has her immediate reaction when he said it, which looked staged to me. Haha, she said he could have said she was boring....wonder who she meant? 1998?
At least, he did apologize multiple times and she said he wasn't the same person she knew..someone changed John for the worse. Hope he gets his old self back again.

micky

I don't mind Jessica Simpson..but how come she can't move her bottom portion of her face? she's too young for fillers or is it the injection in her top lip? I want to know so I stay away from that!

julie

Disappointed..Yes I am again disappointed in TMZ again. This will prob be the last time I even get into the blogs. Why is it that TMZ always picks these kind of pix, the worst possible. Shame on TMZ. TMZ and Perez are so much alike it's disheartening. Guess I'll just stick to "People.com". Jess looked great on "O".

guest

she looks awful & really unhappy.

Dick Face

WTF is she complaining about, she's not the hot chic she used to be and being "great" at sex is not a bad thing, at she wasn't part of his racial remarks.

Pat

"I tried to read the article but the words were too big and there were not a lot of pictures"

G-A-L

Lets run this down --- this chick uses her body to sell just about everything that she does and then complains when something like this happens. Don't talk about men's fathers when Papa Joe has exploited her body for all its worth (remember his comments about her chest?). At first she had no problem with his comments and laughed it off. Once she realized she could parlay it, she changed her tune.She is a woman who is desperate to stay relevant right now and she grasps at every straw

Monica

Jessica you should be sending John an edible arrangement or any other gift in your price range to thank him for his comment. If he hadn't said those things no one would be talking about you today and you would've never stepped foot on Oprah's stage.

Clinton

Let's see. All she's been known for (other than NOT being able to act or sing) is running around and bedding assorted guys. I thought she said she was a Christian. Last time I looked, leading the life of a tramp wasn't in the Christian ethic. I guess she's just a "knickers-down" kind of girl.

Enough Already

JOHN MAYER HELPED HER IMAGE BECAUSE SHE IS BORING WITHOUT A SCANDAL. BETTER TO HEAR DIRT THAN FOR HER TO WEAR THOSE TRASHIE CRAZY DUKE SHORTS FOR ATTENTION. I BET THOSE SHORTS CRACKED ACROSS THE CROUCH WHEN SHE TOOK THEM OFF. EWWW!

Bart

Jessica is cool, John is jerk.

Poindexter

She should be happy for the publicity since her career has stalled.

I Agree...........