Ikki Twin Felt Fine After Crash

3/3/2010 7:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The MTV star who was put into a medically induced coma after a car crash claimed she felt fine after the accident -- and drove to the hospital just to make sure she was okay ... but she wasn't.

Erica "Rikki" Mongeon -- star of "A Double Shot at Love" -- was a passenger in the car, along with her sister, when they collided with a semi.

Sources say Rikki's sister, Vikki, felt a bump on Rikki's head and they decided it would be a good idea to have it looked at.

When they got to the hospital, we're told doctors performed a CAT scan and found blood on her brain. They decided to immediately put Rikki -- one of the Ikki Twins -- into a medically induced coma.

Rikki is currently in ICU and we're told the plan is to take her out of the coma on Friday.

Rikki's manager says doctors are optimistic.

Thisisridicoulos

WAT A COPMPLETE DOUSH! WAT KINDA NAME IS IKKI? ONLY IKKY I KNOW IS THAT GREEN STICKY ICKKYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

whitey

Ikki twins Myspace pages says "Rikki is in a medical coma, she will remain that way for the next 3 days. She is recovering from brain surgery. Please pray for her."

Joseph Barone

Hello -
As the IKKI TWINS manager I ask from the public to keep "Erica RIKKI Mongeon" in there Prayers, Rikki is fighting for her life and her twin sister "Victoria Vikki Mongeon" is feeling her pain,it is a very emotional time for the family right now, please have compassion this could happen to anybody at anytime, but unfortunately it happend to my clients and its very sadening to me.

Joseph Barone
JB Artist Bookings & Management

LH

That is a very serious injury. That should serve as a Warning to everyone that you, or, other people (including police officers, insurance agents, teachers, parents, spouse, co-workers, bosses, etc.) should NEVER tell you that "it's probably nothing" or "you are O.K." Demand medical attention! You are not some sort of Hero by self-diagnosing your own injuries, pain, or suffering.

Cali MJ Fan

Mr. Barone and Rikki's family and friends,

My prayers are with you all at this most desperate time. We are all pulling for her recovery. My thoughts are with you all.

Please keep us posted on how she is and if there is anything we can do to help.

Much MJ L.O.V.E.
Cali

Joseph Barone

#7 Go to the IKKI TWINS facebook page and read the info tab.
If you have something negitive to say to me go to the info tab,get my contact info and call me, I dont like when people hide behind a computer talking trash.

JB

My Prayers are with you Rikki!!

Scroomy

Prayers and best wishes to you

LOL

LOL!!! Barone, please get an education.

Anon

I don't know who this girl is but isn't this sort of what happened with Natasha Richardson? If she hadn't been so far from a hospital, wouldn't they have taken a similar action because didn't her injury result in blood on the brain?

God

Wow, their manager (#4) can't spell or use words correctly ... no wonder I never heard of them before this.

reach around

ya booking manager guy jb...ITS NOT ABOUT YOU OR YOUR COMPANY...BOOOO GUY BOOOO GUY>>>SELFISH..putting up your management name..worse than a lawyer who chases car wrecks... BIG prayers for though...Big prayers!

reach around

*her

Me

This guy can't be their manager. They don't have a career to manage. If he's really their manager, they should fire him immediately for not getting them work!

HOLY ISH

@JB- IF you are who you say you are, GET AN EDUCATION!! You write like a high school drop out! No offense to drop outs because I'm sure that some of them are still more articulate. Hhhhmmm, maybe that's why they are on a show with trashy Tila. Just sayin'

What a horrible tragedy. I will pray for her and her family. GOD bless her

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments