Ikki Twin Felt Fine After Crash

3/3/2010 7:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The MTV star who was put into a medically induced coma after a car crash claimed she felt fine after the accident -- and drove to the hospital just to make sure she was okay ... but she wasn't.

Erica "Rikki" Mongeon -- star of "A Double Shot at Love" -- was a passenger in the car, along with her sister, when they collided with a semi.

Sources say Rikki's sister, Vikki, felt a bump on Rikki's head and they decided it would be a good idea to have it looked at.

When they got to the hospital, we're told doctors performed a CAT scan and found blood on her brain. They decided to immediately put Rikki -- one of the Ikki Twins -- into a medically induced coma.

Rikki is currently in ICU and we're told the plan is to take her out of the coma on Friday.

Rikki's manager says doctors are optimistic.

HOLY ISH

Barone where's the link to the story????? Douchebag liar!! I'm ignorant for calling you out? You want to disrespect my family now? I come from a well educated, loving Italian family. STFU Biotch. Your clients came from such a "good" family that they are lezbo's on trashy Tila's show. Honestly, I think your probably the twins themselves. Crawl back under the rock you came from and take the dumb twins with you. While your there get an education, learn how to punctuate, stop using run on sentences and for fk's sake try and get some acts that people have heard of.

Oh, not for nothing, be careful who you insult while your "hiding" behind your computer because you never know........

PS Why are you on TMZ while your client is in a COMA???? Who was the driver???? You want to talk so much. SPEAK!

HOLY ISH

@32- HOW FUNNY YOU HAVE THE SAME PUNCTUATION ISSUE AS JOE. DID YOU GUYS GET A DISCOUNT ON STUPID CLASSES? WHAT'S THE NAME OF YOUR CLUB? I'M IN RHODE ISLAND ALL THE TIME.......STOP TRYING TO VALIDATE HIS CREDIBILITY. WHICH ONE IS THIS VIKKI OR NIKKI OR JOE????

Steve Mongeon

Well Contiki, you are a piece of work! I've got one daughter on death's door and her twin an emotional wreck. My whole family is gathered here at my home in Bakersfield praying and crying. You say you are from a loving Italian family. So are we. If you really are you should have been taught better by your parents. My daughter is fighting for her life. I hope and pray she will get beter but I can't be sure. The only thing I am sure of is that there is a special place waiting for you in Hell!
-Steve Mongeon (the twins father)

Joseph Barone

Thank you Steve!! You said it all .

Please call me with updates.

reach around

What's funny is that steve is on a tabloid site like tmz when his daughter might be dying...WOW..thats the last F-ing place i would be...Wow holy smokes trying to call people out...Trying to regulate people on the internet...GET THE F OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!

HOLY ISH

DON'T ANY OF YOU DUMFK'S NOW HOW TO SPELL OR PUNCTUATE OR USE PROPER SENTENCE STRUCTURE???? WHY ARE YOU ON HERE WHEN YOUR DAUGHTER IS DYING?????? YOU CAN BET IF IT WAS MY SON, I SURE WOULDN'T HAVE MY ARSE PARKED ON HERE DISPUTING COMMENTS. AS FOR MY PLACE IN HELL, I'LL SAVE YOUR SLUTTY DAUGHTERS A SPOT. AFTERALL, LESBIANISM IS A SIN IN THE CATHOLIC RELIGION. AGAIN STFU!.......OH, WHERE'S THE LINK??? SORRY THIS BACKFIRED ON YOUR STUPIDASS

Joseph Barone

(From Victoria Mongeon)
As you all probably know Rikki and I were in a serious car accident on Tuesday at 1230am.
We were visiting our family back home in Bakersfield and decided to head back home after watching the Bachelor finale.
10 minutes after we were on the road our driver hit a tire and then then hit a semi truck.
The truck sent us spinning until our car ended in a grassy area near the freeway.
after we stopped spinning i checked to see if everyone was okay. noone was bleeding and we were all comunicating so i suspected the best but...
Rikki was screaming and grabbing her head so she was taken away in the ambulance to get checked out while i handled the police and tow truck.
upon arriving to the hopital they said she had a little bit of bleeding on the brain and wanted to keep her for a little bit just in case.
then they told us that they needed to release the pressure of the brain by giving her surgery.
they only thing i was worried about was her having to shave her head.
they said the surgery would be a couple hours and everything should be okay.
they realized that things we worse then they thought.
they removed the two blood clots but her skull had cracked in half.
they kept her in a medical coma so she could heal.
they said they will start to bring her out on friday and she should be conscience a couple days after that.
my family and me are all in bakersfield together.
i want to thank everyone for your support and prayers and please keep them coming.
this is definetly the worst experience of my life.
i can not put it into words how it feels to have your other half, your twin, to be in this situation.

Written by Victoria Mongeon, Posted by Joseph Barone

Thats the whole entire story !!!!!

HOLY ISH

WOW JOE, YOU JUST KEEP DIGGING DEEPER AND DEEPER DON'T YOU??? MORE ILLITERATE RHETORIC......WHY CAN'T YOU POST A NEWS LINK??? I DID A LITTLE MORE RESEARCH AND NADA...NO SURPRISE THERE, HUH?????
1. THEY SAID SHE HAD A LITTLE BIT OF BLEEDING ON THE BRAIN? NO SUCH THING AS A LITTLE STUPID. BLEEDING ON THE BRAIN IS JUST THAT, BLEEDING ON THE BRAIN.
2. IF IT WAS ONLY A LITTLE BIT THEN WHY DID THEY NEED TO "RELIEVE THE PRESSURE?" MY FATHER HAD BLEEDING ON THE BRAIN AND THAT WAS NEVER EVEN AN OPTION.
3. YOU HIT A SEMI AND ONLY "WENT SPINNING?" YA RIGHT! YOUR ARSE WOULD HAVE DONE MORE THAN SPIN. THE VELOCITY OF YOU HITTING A SEMI WOULD HAVE SENT YOU FLYING.
4. YOU SUSPECTED THE BEST WHEN YOUR SISTER WAS SCREAMING AND HOLDING HER HEAD??? OH REALLY? I WOULD HAVE SUSPECTED SOMETHING WRONG, EVEN IF WE WERE ALL COMMUNICATING
5. YOU STAYED BEHIND TO DEAL WITH THE TOW TRUCK AND THE POLICE. WHERE WAS THE DRIVER? I WOULD NEVER LET MY SISTER GO IN AN AMBULANCE ALONE.
6. THE ONLY THING YOU WORRIED ABOUT WAS HER GETTING HER HEAD SHAVED? YOU ARE IGNORANT, STUPID AND SHALLOW, AT BEST.
7. BRAIN SURGERY TAKES LONGER THAN A COUPLE HOURS STUPID F'K. DOCTORS DON'T REALIZE "THINGS ARE WORSE THAN THEY THOUGHT" THEY WOULD BE SUED IN AN INSTANT IF THEY ACTUALLY WORKED ON ASSUMPTIONS.
8. THE FUNNISET IS THAT HER SKULL CRACKED IN HALF. WOW, LET ME TELL YOU STUPID WHEN A SKULL "CRACKS IN HALF" YOU DON'T HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF BLEEDING. YOUR QUITE A ROCKET SCIENTIST AREN'T YOU?
9. HOW DO THEY ALREADY KNOW WHEN SHE WILL BE OUT OF HER COMA? SOUNDS VERRRRRY CONTRIVIVED. SHE WILL BE CONSCIOUS DAYS AFTER THAT? IT TAKES DAYS TO WAKE UP? NOPE SORRY.

THE PROBLEM IS, I HAVE A FRIEND WHO ACTUALLY WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND ACTUALLY HAD SEVER BRAIN INJURIES. AGAIN, IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU POST. THE FACTS ARE: YOUR A STUPID PUBLICITY WHORE WHO IS ILLITERATE AND HAS A BRAIN THE SIZE OF A PEA. JOE, VIKKI, RIKKI, STEVE OR WHOEVER YOU ARE, NEXT TIME CONJUR UP A BETTER STORY AND HAVE PROOF. OH, WHERE IS THAT LINK??????? STFU!

jew

oh lord!!!

chesapeake

Now what?

JJ's Word

The Semi always wins....

www.jjsword.com

Sad sad

Most of you guys are such a-holes!!!!!!!!!

I hope your daughter fully recovers Steve. Thankfully she went to the hospital.

Dan

Two Words: Publicity Stunt

Dan

Who is she, and why is this news-worthy?

Steve Mongeon

You did your research, huh? Did you call the California Highway Patrol Substation in Bakersfield? They will tell you that the accident happened March 2nd at 12:20 am on the 99 just south of Bakersfield between a Big Rig and a VW Jetta.
Did you call Mercy Hospital in Bakersfield? They will tell you Erica Mongeon is currently in the ICU but nothing more due to patient privacy laws.
There was no “brain surgery” just 5 hours of surgery to remove 2 blood clots, a piece of her skull to allow her brain to swell if necessary and install multiple drainage and cranium pressure monitoring valves. I was there the whole time and met the surgeon when he came out.
He told us that Rikki had fractured her skull from ear to ear and had blood clots on both sides of her head that were successfully removed. It was “One of the worse brain injuries” he had ever seen and if she hadn’t made it into surgery as soon as she did we’d have lost her. I suppose that would make you happier since you’d be able to easily find an obituary in your extensive research.
In order to stabilize and give her the best chance to heal she was being put on a ventilator and going to be kept sedated for a minimum of 72 hours; a medically induced coma. Through her tears my wife begged the question, “Is she going to die?” To which the doctor responded, “I didn’t say that, we have a long road ahead of us and we’ll take it one day at a time.”
So we are all waiting, praying, crying and hoping for the best on Friday.
As for me, yes I am sitting here answering her fans and dealing with jerks like you. We are a large family and they only allow two visitors at a time in the ICU. I’ll spend my time with her when everyone else is sleeping.
In case you didn’t know, everything you see on television is not true. Most of the people you see are actors and actresses. That means they are pretending to be the characters you see on the show. There actually are no talking mice or skinny blue people on another planet. Sean Penn is not a gay government official from San Francisco. Christian Bale is not really Batman.
You also talk about grammar and punctuation. I took a few English classes in my day and don’t seem to remember where it is proper to use multiple question marks at the end of a sentence.
I think we have made it perfectly clear who Joe, Vikiki, Rikki and I are. It is you who appears to be hiding behind a made up name. I know of no good Italian parents who would curse their child with a name like Contiki.
--Steve
BTW, if send me your address and I’ll send you a new keyboard. It appears your “Caps Lock” key is broken.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments