'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka's

Ex-GF Revealed

3/4/2010 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"The Bachelor" Jake Pavelka is catching some serious heat even before marrying Vienna Girardi -- and it's all over the ex-girlfriend in this photo.

Jake's ex, 24-year-old Tanya Douglas, claims that Jake was in contact with her after he finished taping "The Bachelor" -- and she claims Jake said he was coming back to her.

In the past Jake has denied any overlap between past relationships and his 'Bachelor' days.

So, what do you think -- did Jake make the right choice?

rex

it seems like jake is a bad guy not a good guy and i never uderstood why bad guy pertend to be good guys

Steve

Vienna is an UGLY COW. Do the world a favor TMZ and cut the 15 minutes short on these two disgusting fame-whores by not posting any further stories about them. You owe us one!

Anastasia

This one will NEVER work out. Mark my words....

tiv

I dont belive this girl one bit jake hasnt even been there enough to have a girl friend first he was in love with Jillian how could he have all this time this girl probly his ex yrs ago lol she is jealous now trying to ruin his reputation cause all love him now lol and doing alot of shows now she wants him back tooo bad you loose Tanya

JLS

Never liked this dude. He comes across as a major player. Karma is a bitch, baby.

Anastasia

For the record, I meant the Vienna Sausage thing would not work out -- I think Tanya would be a MUCH better choice and I didn't even read anything about her. Vienna is a gold digger, he will realize it sooner or later!

JLS

Tanya is beautiful and obviously a wonderful young lady. LOVE her website! I'm sorry Jake treated her so badly for his own fame and fortune. He's a jerk.

Judy

I am from Tanya's home town, Marianna, FL, and I can tell you she deserves better. They have been dating for several years. He was asked to be on this show and after a few episodes he decides he wants to marry a stranger. How shallow. I know it hurts now, but in the long run Tanya will be the winner.

anne lynn

This one looks like Brittany Spears, not to mention Vienna.

jcindy

Looks like a photoshopped pic of Kate Hudson.

Loud and talentless

Looks just like Kate Hudson from this vantage point! I think Kate is sexy, cute and I once thought she had a little bit of innocence about her. So much for that theory!!! It's a long list. The girl definitely gets what she wants in the bedroom.

Bu

She looks like Ali

Ang

Seriously? Tanya is smart, beautiful and accomplished. She's had great life experience and a great resume! I'm not sure what's in his brain, but why'd he let a girl like her go? To be on TV?

While I don't hate Vienna, I think she caters to Jake's lowest denominator (judging from his Tanya's profile and his near-choice of Tenley on the show). It doesn't take as much work to be with her because his career is safely above hers and she follows him like a lovesick puppy. He said he wanted a girl who challenged him, but I think his ego won out. Waiting to have sex with a girl or keeping stride with her career achievements seems like it was too much for him. Vienna was the obvious choice, because she's easier.

Oh, and btw, Tanya was around in 2009...didn't Jake just finish the Bachelorette at that point? Mr. Dateless didn't have too hard a time finding such a gem...and now he's going to marry Vienna. Something in me thinks this pilot should get the Fame Whore award.

Think About It... You Be the Judge

Jake, you picked the right one!! You're two of a kind. Karma at it's best. You had everyone fooled for awhile, now you both can look at yourselves in the mirror and see what empty people you really are....

Just my Opinion... Your got what you deserved in the long run. I bet they won't be airing this wedding on tv. The ratings will fall for sure.

Laura dePaz

I know Tanya personally and she is a really nice girl...nowhere near the random labels that so many of you have chosen to call her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments