Debbie Rowe -- 'Worried' About Blanket

3/4/2010 8:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Debbie Rowe -- the mother of Michael Jackson's two oldest children Paris and Prince -- claims she's "worried" about her kids' brother, Blanket.

Debbie Rowe: Click to view!
During a shopping trip in Calabasas earlier today, Rowe said she knows nothing about the investigation into the stun gun incident at the Jackson compound in Encino -- where Michael's kids and Jermaine's kids are all currently living with Katherine Jackson.

But Rowe did admit that she was aware of the reports that Jaafar Jackson was playing with a stun gun while Blanket was nearby. When asked if she was worried about Blanket, Rowe said, "Of course I'm worried ... why would I not be worried about a child? He is their brother."

Rowe claimed she's never been to the Jackson compound -- but told us she has been visiting Michael's tomb recently and tries to visit as often as she can.

tannabgood

Posted at 9:55PM on Mar 4th 2010 by Carra

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/04/debbie-rowe-blanket-stun-gun-worried-blanket/6#comments#ixzz0hGf493nf

So sad but probably so true.

Daphne Lorincz

Her and Mark(Schaffel) would make great parents to the three kids

Posted at 8:37PM on Mar 4th 2010 by star

Oh, so she's with Schaffel now. I didn't know that. Hmmmmm, interesting.

Daphne Lorincz

what happens IF something HAPPENS to MJ"S kids., while living with this sleazy Jackson clan. WHO GETS THE ESTATE THEN?????

Posted at 9:53PM on Mar 4th 2010 by Cindy

Good question. It will probably remain in the estates of MJ. I thought his will specifically omits to provide for Debbie R. I don't think she will get anything. JMO.

Daphne Lorincz

Posted at 9:53PM on Mar 4th 2010 by Cindy

I thought Tito's sons are the contingent beneficiaries of MJ's will. I doubt it will go to Debbie R. JMO.

Daphne Lorincz

This is something off topic. While MJ lost an excessive amount of weight towards the end of his life, the two women in his life went the opposite. Wow, Debbie R. & LMP just look so different nowadays as compared to before. What happened?

Durelle

Debbie and Michael had an arrangement. she would birth (his) HIS children. He wanted kids and she was the surrogate. If the kids want to see Debbie, then Katherine should let them. You have to remember people, all these children know is that Michael is their dad, they've had no mother. But they know who she is. These kids are Jacksons. They need love, comfort and security right now and if Debbie enters their life at this vulnerable time, I'm afraid it would do them more harm than good.
What I don't understand is WHERE IS REBBIE & JANET????!!!. Paris is becoming a young woman and needs a female figure in her life who can explain girly things to her. Rebbie was supposed to be a mainstay in their lives. This I do not understand.

opi

How much $$$$$$ has Rowe received over the years for these poor kids?

Durelle

#19. Katherine get's 60k/mo. I think the kids get 40-60k/mo. If Debbie takes the kids, then the money goes with the kids.

#96. Debbie was always a fat slop. Lisa Marie had twins in October. Lisa claims she only gain 30lbs.

Daphne Lorincz

Posted at 10:34PM on Mar 4th 2010 by Durelle

Yeah, I agree with u. I remember reading in a magazine in Calgary about the Jacksons that the nanny had a fight with Rebbie, I wonder if this had something to do with it. Notice the nanny was not pictured with the kids any more. JMO.

Missy

by raggmopp28
STFU! They're Jackson's get over it!

Who Cares reads a wonder

Law ALAN DERSHOWITZ his book 1985 1990 the movie DIRECTED BY BARBET SCHROEDER....READ INSIDE THE CASE OF VON BULOW...what did GRACE TOHME and JERMAINE do to MICHAEL JACKSON the plot started in 1988 Grace was the inside plant 1991.

uhHuh

You are an honorable woman, Debbie Rowe. Always keep your chin UP ; )

Anonymous

Debbie Rowe seems like a really nice person who was probably bullied into giving up custody. The Jacksons had money and lawyers to push Debbie out of the children's lives over MJ's estate. Look at how the Jacksons cannot care for their grandchildren and the adults who panhandle. Look at the damage that Jaafar could have inflicted upon Blanket. Shame on the Jacksons for not having Debbie Rowe at the house to see her kids. Katherine those grandchildren may end up hating their grandmother and the family for keeping them from their mother.

sc341

I want to tell Debbie that she needs to go and protect her kids now but I see that she is hanging around with Marc Shaffel so I don't know what to think of that situation....

I don't think that those kids have a chance......between the Jackson family and their bio mom who allowed herself to be manipulated by the late father (MJ) and now his family (The Jacksons). I am very concerned by this situation.....I wonder if Klein was the bio dad or maybe it's this guy Schaffel????? W.T.F.???

Missy

Debbie wasn't "bullied" into anything. She signed her right away years ago. Those children were fine with their dad,the only reason they are with Katherine is because of his death. Those children are just fine with their true family! Let Jaafar,his brother and mom move out!