Debbie Rowe Cries at Michael's Mausoleum

3/4/2010 12:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Debbie Rowe was at Michael Jackson's mausoleum in Glendale, CA yesterday, crying hysterically and hugging fans.

The emotional gathering occurred at Forest Lawn Memorial Park -- where a bunch of Michael Jackson fans meet on the third day of every month and bring cards, gifts and letters from fans around the world ... this according to LisaBurks.com.

Turns out Debbie -- Michael's ex-wife -- showed up to Forest Lawn as the meeting was in full swing, and started hugging MJ's fans and crying.

dirtydiana

HOAX
HOAX
HOAX

Me

Thanks Mimi, i just lost for words. Obviously theres a Judas in
the group. That stole pics and sold a story. I'm disgusted.
That was a private gathering. Among grieving MJ supporters TMZ.
And Debbie didnt know about the gathering.

Posted at 12:49PM on Mar 4th 2010 by superfly sista

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/04/debbie-rowe-visits-michael-jacksons-grave-mausoleum/7#comments#ixzz0hETz9dI2

Okay Mimi right, haven't seen that two pics of Lisa, sorry for this.

@Superfly: yes there is not only one Judas. I don't know what you think about Karen Faye but it's a fact that some of her "friends" on facebook stole pics and statements and copied that to their boards - without permission - Karen's FB was not public.

Butterfly

Now its for sure they observe the comments and steal links for stories

but they can do nothing against the hate/cloning.

YE YE never read the comments ..sure!

Red-in-Phoenix

MESSAGE TO DEBBIE ROWE: When I read that you were afraid the fans who were at Forest Lawn would hate you it broke my heart. I don't understand how anyone could hate you. I have such amazing respect for you Debbie. I have watched your various interviews over the years and heard your words. You have been genuine and open in your interviews and in return have been treated like sh*t by the media. The media has had a field-day at your expense. No one deserves the relentless, mean-spirited criticism you have received. Michael surely didn't deserve it and you didn't either. You did the most wonderful, loving thing a person could ever do for another - gave the gift of life to two of Michael's three beautiful children - and you did it for one of the most scrutinized people on the face of this planet. In doing this, you gave Michael a reason to wake up in the morning. His last years were spent receiving unconditional love from Prince and Paris, something I think he cherished more than anything else. That, in itself, is enough reason to love you Debbie.

I am deeply saddened to hear that you were not invited to Michael's funeral. Hopefully you can find comfort from us MJ fans who understand that there is always more to the story than what we read or hear on TV and that we must all love one another. I cannot and will not judge you Debbie, only love you. I hope someday I get to thank you for loving Michael so much.

With all my l.o.v.e. and respect,

Red-in-Phoenix

Glendetta

For those of you complaining about pictures being "stolen", if this person took the pics and posted them on a public forum whether there is a watermark or not, there is always a chance they will be copied. It's not right but it happens. Besides, I doubt if this person got permission from DR to post a pic of her regardless if she personally took the pics herself.

p.s. I love you Michael. :)

502a16f1

RIP MJ
Return In Peace Michael! :D

dirty diana

wish mj was here

#112 its all over in here in youtube go watch videos.theres suppose to be a site about him alive.im trying to find it.

janalal4

121. this is part of the heartless bitch's plan to try and get the kids, don't fall for it, but the kids do need to be with a normal family, do they have any normal Jacksons?

Posted at 1:31PM on Mar 4th 2010 by dirty diana

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/04/debbie-rowe-visits-michael-jacksons-grave-mausoleum/9#comments#ixzz0hEaGBQ8r

Where's Rebbie???

karma

Sorry to see that TMZ has sunk to a even further low. Let the woman alone.

chicken head

Freak crying over a dead freak
BOOO HOOO HOO!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

give me $$$

Me

Don't adorn yourself with borrowed plumes.

Schmueckt euch nicht mit fremden Federn.

MJFAN

34. The story behind the picture:

Today, like any other 3rd we were at Forest Lawn, when one in the group noticed Debbie Rowe driving back and forth. At first we thought he must be seeing things but then she drove up and we were surprised it was really her. Heidi and myself the group founders walked to the car to welcome and introduce ourselves.

What we were faced with was a woman who was in great pain. The moment she stepped out of the car She began to cry and gave us amazing hugs. After spending some time with Debbie today..we realized two things, she is devastated by the death of her former husband Michael Jackson..and she loved him more than we ever imagined. She is a grieving woman who loved MJ and her children. The second thing we learned is that, she is a kind and lovely woman.

When we asked Her why she was driving back and forth, and this broke my heart..she said she was afraid to stop because she saw us all there and was afraid to stop, she thought that Michael's fans hated her because of all the hate mail she receives. We assured her there was no hate for her with us only gratitude for giving Michael two of the three most precious gifts of his life.

Debbie Rowe was a friend to Michael Jackson for nearly 20 yrs before they married and she is the mother of his two lovely children, Prince and Paris. Let me tell you..looking at her, you see Paris everywhere. I hope that fans will be kind when it comes to her because if you had seen what we saw today...she is a really special person.
Posted at 11:20AM on Mar 4th 2010 by Biggi

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/04/debbie-rowe-visits-michael-jacksons-grave-mausoleum/3#comments#ixzz0hEZZ03Dh

WOW!!
Thanks for sharing that about her...I always wondered what her true intentions were, though I never tried to judge her..But thanks for clearing up all the misconception people have about her...Gosh i wish i lived in California to be a part of the ritual every month...It is such a nice thing that you guys are doing...

RIP MJ! I do miss you and always listening to your music to keep your memory alive!
KUDOS to all the people making his memory staying alive!

dirty diana

Where's Rebbie???

Posted at 1:33PM on Mar 4th 2010 by janalal4

yeah u could be right there, i never even heard of a rebbie until mj died, maybe she is normal.

MJ's PYT Superfly Sista

Debbie was very sincere. It was touching. So TMZ stop trying
to make it sound ugly. She'd was really grieving , as she should
be. Whats so weird is, lot of us
even watched cars ride by and saw no paparazzi. Shame on you TMZ.Regardless, MJ rest in a beautiful place fit for a king. RIP
Sweet King. The sight of his tomb left me breathless.
Justice for Michael.