Donny & Marie to Return to Vegas Post-Funeral

3/4/2010 1:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donny and Marie Osmond will reportedly resume their Las Vegas show next Tuesday -- the day after the funeral for Marie's son, Michael Blosil.

Donny & Marie Osmond

According to the Las Vegas Sun, Marie is eager to get back on stage -- with her Vegas manager saying she finds the process "cathartic."

The duo will also perform from April 13-17th to make up for the six shows they canceled after Michael's suicide.

tiger'smomaphonytoo

How many more of her kids have to jump off high rise buildings before Marie Osmond "gets the message"? Kids needs Mom. Case closed.

Her phony smiling and phony odd fake laughing is disgusting.

Her fainting and crying on cue is getting old.

She has been performing for 50 years, sacrificed being with her kids which she uses for public relations purposes.

The only neon lights she should see is: BE THE MOM FOR YOUR KIDS!

She divorced her 2nd husband when he had brain cancer. Next she returns to Vegas after her son jumps off a high-rise building.
Is Marie empty between the ears?

Mar

Out of respect for her son, I think she should not return to the stage the day after his funeral. Shes not holding down a regular 9-5 job where you only get so many days off, even then I would think an employer would allow you some leave of abscence. I don't believe she is being forced to return so quickly, I think it was her choice and again, I think it is disrespectful and also why not try to stay home and be with your other kids and help them thru their grieving? Something is wrong with this picture!

Mother

get better J.C

62. How many more of her kids have to jump off high rise buildings before Marie Osmond "gets the message"? Kids needs Mom
. Case closed.

Her phony smiling and phony odd fake laughing is disgusting.

Her fainting and crying on cue is getting old.

The only neon lights she should see is: BE THE MOM FOR YOUR KIDS!

Is Marie empty between the ears?

Posted at 2:45PM on Mar 4th 2010 by phonysmilemarie

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/04/donny-marie-osmond-vegas-show-funeral-michael-blosil/5#comments#ixzz0hDmvnwG4

I've lost all respect for her, she's disgusting, I totally agree with you!

get better J.C

65. She has 7 other kids at home that need her attention right now. Does she really need money that badly to return the day after the funeral? She's got her dolls, weightloss endorsement and music gigs. She's not hurting for money. There's no way she can give the attention/love/nurturing that 7 kids need when she has a crazy schedule. Sad all around.

Posted at 3:11PM on Mar 4th 2010 by Mother

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/04/donny-marie-osmond-vegas-show-funeral-michael-blosil/5#c25971833#ixzz0hDnFyo1Y

I'm a mom and I feel so sorry for her kids. They are mourning. She's not a mom she can't call herself that. Us real moms can't be put in the same category as her. She should be embarrassed! She's pathetic!!!

get better J.C

MARIE OSMOND IS A JOKE!!! Raise your kids Marie, don't punish them for your greed and selfishness! They lost a sibling, help them. Time to give up the stage with your stupid songs, obnoxious laugh, and fake personality. PUT YOUR KIDS FIRST.

Anita

Mormons usually have more kids than they can handle, due to cult leaders wanting members to breed more future cult members and tithe payers.

When a kid is gay or does not toe the party line, they are outcast by family and church members.

I'm not surprised at what has transpired, I grew up in th Mormon "church".

Miranda

I don't care WHAT anyone says, but for Marie Osmond to go RIGHT back to work, 15 minutes after her deeply sad, tragic, 18 year old FLINGS himself over a 15 STORY BUILDING, is INEXCUSABLE, disgusting, disgraceful and truly SHOWS, first hand, just how insensisitive a mother Marie must really have been!! SAD! The poor guy was a homosexual, who due to their ridiculous religion of being mormon, did not accept or allow this poor kid coming out of the closet - he must have felt to unaccepted. Marie does deserve some of the blame if you really think about objectively.

justm

Brooke and Christy........thank you for speaking out....God forbid any of these jerks had to walk in her shoes before judging....one would like to wish only the worst on them all...but living with themselves must be hard enough. I've had 2 good friends who have lost children each grieved differently, neither in a way i expected, but i would not judge them they did what they had to do to deal with their loss. God have mercy on all your souls!!!!

Donovan

I have been trying hard to withhold judgement, but this news if it's true pushes me over the edge. It is way too soon to return to work. Her desire to do so indicates maybe her priorities/focus are completely in the wrong area. She doesn't need the money. She craves the attention, nothing cathartic about it. I can see it already...she is trying to sing a song, she gets choked up, the audience pushes her on, erupts in cheers when she continues on.
She should be taking time off to be with her family.

Cindy

Marie Osmond is a very SELFISH, SELF_CENTERED woman. this son was a 18 yr. old kid...Marie should have been overseeing him daily by phone, etc. maybe she would HAVE KNOWN anout his DESPAIR and PAIN!!! where was the IDIOT EX_HUSBAND and FATHER to this boy??? i think MARIE is an UGLY, over the hill nightmare!!!!

karen

She makes me sick ! I never did like her and now I hate her. Her son was probally seeking her attention before his death and after his death he still does not get it . She is a selfish old lady that cares about money more than her kids PERIOD !Yeah I know she needs to support her family but come on this isn't "cathartic" this is sick and very unusual. Even if she doesn't give a rats tail about her son maybe her other children did .Maybe she should be there for them !! What a piece of crap ! Donnie too !!!

gutsygirl

She may need to get on with it...but what about her other children? They are not all on stage forgetting about the brother they just lost. I find her very self-involved...and always have.

gutsygirl

Molly (#79)Thanks...I needed a laugh. Of course you meant "tow", not toe.;-]

Politico Pablo

Marie has nice teeth. Thought I would say something good about her, since most of the comments are just brutal.