Ikki Twin Changes Her Story

3/4/2010 3:09 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ikki TwinsThe Ikki Twin who is not in a medically induced coma is now saying her sister was rushed by ambulance to the hospital after a car crash earlier this week.

Vikki Ikki says sister Rikki was "screaming and grabbing her head" after their car collided with a semi -- and "was taken away in the ambulance to get checked out."

Upon arriving at the hospital, Vikki says doctors discovered two blood clots on her sister's brain and her "skull had cracked in half."

Yesterday, Vikki had told others a very different story -- that her sister thought she was fine and they drove to the hospital together and doctors performed a precautionary CAT scan after seeing a bump on her head.

HOLY ISH

Samantha are you her Mother? And when is the family dog going to comment, LMAO

Joseph Barone

WE Are all praying for Rikki's recovery, God Bless the family in there time of need.

Chris Harris Presents . com
CHP Not california Highway Patrol you dumb ass fool.

Cappy Lills Kid

#1 - thats what i say
who are these people ?

HOLY ISH

Who's the dumb ass fool? YOU for co-signing on this stupid lie or me for figuring out your all douchebag liars? By the way RETARD, it's their not there. You are all derelicts. AND you should be very careful about who the f'k your calling a dumb ass fool because from your website your close enough for a visit, FOOL!

Joseph Barone

Here it is folks "LOCAL NEWS STORY"
Pray for Rikki's Recovery please.

Joseph Barone

CHE, Who do you think you are ? KARMA is a bitch you know.

whoever raised you should be asshamed to have a son or daughter like that. Shame on them!!

pete

can some1 tell me who they are?

Joseph Barone

Just an inside scoop. #15 is a guy by the name of DOVE of DGI MANAGEMENT. The IKKI TWINS fired him as their management, Cause "Dove" was trying to get laid, First of all you do not mix buisness with pleasure you stupid mess.

damon

ANY head injury is a scary thing for all involved. I hope that for her and her family/friends that she heals well and as soon as posible. to anybody that has posted anything unkind in reguards to her accident may you change your ways. And SOON.

Sarah

Maybe I'm asking for trouble posting this, but the majority of you are SICK. A girl is hurt, really seriously hurt, and you're passing it off as a publicity stunt? Sure I'm taking this kinda seriously- I'm friends with their brother, and therefor know this isn't bs- but the fact you guys could just hear about something as serious as this and laugh it off..... I have no words.

I really can't think of anything to say. I just- can't. I hope to god Rikki'll be okay, and I hope she never sees these words because you people are HORRIBLE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2