Jay-Z Security Shoves Fan Off Stage

3/4/2010 6:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jay-Z's security team made quick work of a stage crasher during the rapper's concert in D.C. last night -- bull-rushing the dumbass off the stage before the fan even knew what hit him.

Jay-Z: Click to watch
Jay and Memphis Bleek were in the middle of a performance when it all went down -- and continued rapping as their well-dressed bodyguard sent the crasher flying off the stage.

A security guard on the ground tried to catch the interloper -- but both ended up taking a nasty fall.

shoreke

That idiot could have pulled a knife and stabbed Jay-Z. Guys like him must be dealt with severely in order to discourage copycats.

Shannon

The person shouldn't have gotten on stage but the security guard just literally threw him off. The fan was just walking around, its not like he was acting like he was going to attack Jay-Z. I hope the guard gets in trouble for this. It was unnecessary brutality and the fan could have gotten seriously injured or even killed.

Stacy

Not even a story. You get on stage then security should be allowed to beat your head in with a night stick until you are out cold.

michael freeland

Wow! I guess Jay-z really has the illuminati behind him and other secret groups. TMZ Removed a video! Wow! Jordan Maxwell never lied! lol Signs and symbols rule the world.

Dj Precaution

SUE THE HELL OUT OF THAT A$$HOLE! Hey look on the bright side you shared the Stage with Jay Z. :)

Sawitgodown

I was there... I am not a fan of Jay-Z but my husband is a HUGE fan so I went with him. 1st let me say that some people were acting really CRAZY that night and there were plenty altercations throughout. I understand that Jay-Z is NOT the president however he makes way more money and has just as many fans if not more. If it were the president on that stage would security have been justified for what they did? I tell you what, security did their job. No he didn't have to push the guy off stage but the guy didn't have to jump up there like he was part of the show either. Also, once they guy hit the ground other guards ran over to grab the guy and the guy was acting all kinds of crazy. It took at least 4 people to hold this man down! He was kicking and bucking and I guess he thought he was above everyone else and didn't have to follow the rules. Needless to say he ended up in the hospital where he belonged. I hope he is ok but hopefully he learned his lesson.

SHANNA

OMG...THATS ALL I HAVE ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW...I UNDERSTAND THAT THE MAN SHOULDNT OF BEEN ON THE FREAKIN STAGE BUT ...HE SIMPLY COULD OF GOT WALKED OFF STAGE AT LEAST ...COME ON NOW.... OMG

Lanita

Lmao, security super saiyaned his ass. Now, where was security during that Lil Mama fiasco? That would've been epic!

But seriously, what if a little 8 year old kid walked on stage? What if a pregnant woman got up on stage? What if some elderly senior citizen walked on stage. That was not the way to handle the situation. That guy could've got hurt. Or worse, that guy could've went flying into some other audience members and injuring them.

I was backstage at a Foo Fighters concert and some drunk idiot skipped his happy ass on stage to sing with Dave. Security didn't throw him off stage. They ran up to the guy, put him in a headlock and dragged him off behind the stage.

Kay

It's pretty bad the way he got pushed, but you have to be careful; there are some crazy stalkers out there. We don't know, maybe the fan could have pulled a gun out. Look what happened to Dimebag Darrell. The security guard did his job. In situations like that sometimes you don't have time to ask questions first.

Daffy3415

I was at the concert and the guy got what he deserved! I'm tired of people thinking they can do whatever they want without any consequences! The bodyguard is paid to protect Jay and that is what he was doing! The idiot should of stayed in his seat!

Ziggy

Too bad the security guard didn't kick him in the balls before he tossed blindsided into into the concrete floor. Wonderful job by security!

It gives a whole new meaning to "rock and roll". LOL

Steve

That fan is lucky. He was probably knocked out cold and didn't have to listen to a Jay-Z concert. Lucky bastard! I know if I was there I would have ran on stage hoping to be kicked out.

F U

talentless, are u f'in serious jay is the best hip hop artist to every hold a mic, swear it like ever since the a hole lil wanye vame out its like people forget who is top dog, who ever you people r sayin jay suck u need to listen to the word other rapper say and compare the to jay (NO F'IN COMPETITION SO F U!!!!!)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3