Children Services Interviewed Jackson Kids Again

3/4/2010 9:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Jackson kids got a second visit from the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services over the infamous stun gun incident ... and TMZ has learned they may come back for more.

Sources tell TMZ social workers came over to the Jackson family compound in Encino and interviewed the kids -- but we're told they may not have enough information and could come back tomorrow.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

Della

Yeah, no office higher than governor, but who pulls the strings in Albany? Somebody does. The powers that be do. The movers and the shakers in this city do. The one senator who is standing behind him Sheldon Silver has some pull. Remember the hole still at Ground Zero is money (Larry Silverstein). That should have been up already. What is going on there? What about Trump? What about the Jets/Giants Stadium, The Railyards on the West Side.
Construction is going on everywhere in this city. YOu can barely walk 10 feet.
It's about money. Don't forget about the collapse of Wall Street in 2008 before the election. AIG who got taxpayer dollars gave out bonuses with our money. Why didn't they pay back what they got?
What about BoA? They lied. Oh, yeah and BoA sold MJ's loan to Fortress right out from under his nose and the CEO left the company.
See it's about money.
I just think whatever is going on with Patterson may not be over his head, but the movers and shakers have something to do with it.
And don't think that those who meet on his behalf aren't cutting deals behind his back and sitting and smiling in his face.

Whitney

to 107 didn't Janet say that she would take the kids if they feel comfortable with her. The only two people that I can see looking after the kids is Janet and Rebbie. After upon hearing that Jafar was the one who brought the gun and seeing that video of jafar hitting his little brother and cussing I feel that kids should be with Janet or Rebbie. Only because Rebbie and Janet could MJ's kids the privacy they need. Rebbie's kids all grown up and have childern of their own. Rebbie is not living with katherine either nor is Janet. Jermaine is living in a fantasy world and needs to move out because it seems like all of this trouble coming for his family. Prince, Paris and Blanket are well behaved kids and each and everything single on of them have each other backs.

Cher

Della,
Sorry for the delay--don't know if you'll see this now that there are other stories up, but to answer your question about Cuomo, I mentioned him because the poster who was giving clues (maybe the PM?) asked who is Chris Cuomo and inferred that he had some sort of connection to this case. I attempted to follow up on Chris and didn't find anything on him, but there was a lot on Mario--nothing scandalous or telling though. The only thing I can think of is maybe his connection to the powers that be in NY, then again, maybe this Patterson fiasco does have something to do with it but I think you may have nailed it with Michael's BoA loan that was sold to Fortress. I'm going to check into that and see what I find. Please let me know if you find more as I am seriously checking into this. NYC seems to be a link in this case somehow--what if Evan Chandler knew things he shouldn't about these people? He lived in NYC, didn't he?
No peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--IL.O.V.E.U2INFINITY........

danger baby

della -- like the way you think. it's the big picture that tells the true story. i am having trouble getting many of my posts to go through. let's see if this works. cheers.

Della

Cher, dangerbaby-

Thanks...last night on the news..big story. I guess we were on the right track. Story was about Patterson and this whole scandal here in New York. Guess what company came up in the story? AEG. Something to do with the Aqueduct Race Track. This was a Patterson big deal. JayZ pulled out at the last minute on the eve of the project being financed. He and some other guy. From what I could gather from the story, word is AEG somehow was picked, but no one seems to know how that happened. Said this project would have brought a lot of jobs and money to the state. But all the scandals with Patterson have caused many problems. And Cuomo is causing his own problems by being in the middle of it because people are saying it's a conflict of interest for him because he is putting his hat in the ring to run for Governor in 2012. So I think back to what PM said about look at the big picture. There is much more going on to this story.
How in the hell did AEG end up in this picture? I forgot the other guys name. I was sort of half asleep when the story came on. I am going to google the story and bring back some more info and post it.

Della

I did some research on this company called AEG. It's a company called Aqueduct Entertainment Group. I find that interesting that they are also called AEG. They are basically a local based company in New York, oh wait its aeg with the g facing the other way.
however I think there is more to it. They are tied to casinos and the entertainment industry.

I will do more digging and get back on them. There are other companies partnered with them.

Missy

I hope this "investiagtion" will be wrapping up soon! Yes Jaafar made a mistake,but this could have been taken care of in a private way,it didn't need to be put out there for the media!

kathy

Im sure his mom is doing all she can I love hearing about MJ and his family I wish he was here to take care of his children kids will be kids

AK882

Question: How many Michael Jackson fans Does it take to change a Light Buld?????

Answer: You all can't see what's in front of your eye's..............WAKE UP!!

LORI

MICHAEL JACKSONS FAMILY HAS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF HIM MONETARILY AND EMOTIONALLY. MICHAEL WOULD BE EXTREMELY UPSET BY THE WAY HIS CHILDREN ARE TREATED. HIS FAMILY IS JEALOUS. I HOPE THOSE KIDS WHEN OLDER, WILL HAVE SOMEONE WATCHING OVER THEIR BEST INTEREST.

LORI