Children Services Interviewed Jackson Kids Again

3/4/2010 9:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Jackson kids got a second visit from the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services over the infamous stun gun incident ... and TMZ has learned they may come back for more.

Sources tell TMZ social workers came over to the Jackson family compound in Encino and interviewed the kids -- but we're told they may not have enough information and could come back tomorrow.

Daphne Lorincz

Now they are living with children, who were basically dumped, with grandma so they didnt have to pay child support. im sure they sheltered their children and showered them with attention and L.O.V.E. Its not their faults, i mean it is a little. But if they were brought up proper, they would not be acting out, trying to get ANY kind of attention....very sad....how MJs kids must be feeling. coming from such a loving home to grandmas place.....

Posted at 12:05AM on Mar 5th 2010 by Jordan

They keep this up, I worry the executors might do something cause legally the house really belong to MJ3 & grandma. They could easily ask the rest of them to leave. In fact, Germain really should take the kids back, he has a house according to the Reality Show unless it was on loan to him just for the show. Its wrong to leave the kids at grandma's. Now, Germain's problems become grandma's problems. Sucks!

Who Cares reads a wonder

SO you now see the light that PM placed in front of you.THE SANDMAN is silent few words and many secrets.

Daphne Lorincz

I'm done....roflmao....my BP is rising!

Posted at 12:31AM on Mar 5th 2010 by Tellit

Hi, Tellit. What is BP?

I'm sure Tohme probably removed that money on the 25th before removing the surveillance tapes and "firing" the security at Holmby and in LV.

Posted at 12:41AM on Mar 5th 2010 by Tellit

This is funny "before removing the surveillance tapes"

Who Cares reads a wonder

REREAD:KATHERINE CAN CHALLENGE ADMINSITRATORS:THE PUPPET MASTER HINTS to TOHME=JERMAINE=GRACE very early.THE SANDMAN still has a very tricks in the bag.

Chico

Daphne:

BP = Blood pressure

Chico

Hi PM...

How have you been doing??

Linda Lovelest

The Michael Jackson Case: The Return of the Nanny
By Bryan Alexander / Los Angeles Wednesday, Jul. 22, 2009

......Grace Rwaramba — the Rwandan nanny of Prince Michael I, 12; Paris Michael Katherine, 11; and Prince Michael II (known as Blanket), 7 — is the woman Jackson insiders describe as the most maternal personality the children have known. She left Jackson's employ, perhaps dismissed, last year but is now staging a comeback that may be key to the fate of the three young Jacksons. Indeed, her return to the side of the children — and the Jackson clan — may reinforce, at least in the public eye, the family's claim to being the best guarantors of the children's well-being.

...........Introduced to Jackson by his friend Deepak Chopra, Rwaramba was such a constant in the singer's life that there were even rumors that they were secretly married. But according to.....cont.

_______________________

Grace Rwaramba was introduced to Michael Jackson not by Tohme but by Deepak Chopra.

Daphne Lorincz

If it is Grace who leaked the information, it was only because no one would listen to her and do the right thing for the children. She needs to live with them 24/7.

Posted at 11:44PM on Mar 4th 2010 by a fan

I remember reading a post on this board that the nanny was the biggest enabler for MJ's prescription drug habit. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I read it from this board. So, u really think she's a good influence for the children? LOL.

Linda Lovelest

**btw...yw Danger Baby.

and yeah Daphne...blood pressure...rofl..

Daphne Lorincz

55. Daphne:

BP = Blood pressure

Posted at 1:03AM on Mar 5th 2010 by Chico

Thanks, Chico. Never stop learning things, even after retirement. LOL. On another note, from all the comments I read on this board, somehow I got the feeling that Thome, Germain & Grace are not very well liked. I have to say I AM NOT their fan. I am sure Tellit would disagree with me. LOL.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Linda Lovelest

*** ps...btw ..lol....Michael sacked Grace for trying to stage that intervention...he claimed she was being disloyal...then rehired her back later...he also fired her once because he erroneously thought that the children might love her more than they loved him. That Michael! lol

Linda Lovelest

*** LOL...Daphne...Tohme and Jermaine I am no friend of. Grace I am for sure.

Daphne Lorincz

Grace is the only person with an agenda in that house, and imo, it is to discredit the Jacksons, and delusionally, if neglect/abuse was proven, Grace believed she would gain custody of MJ3.

Posted at 12:14AM on Mar 5th 2010 by Chico

I totally agree. Someone asked me how much she's worth now. I don't know. Does anybody know?

Daphne Lorincz

61. Becareful!!!!!! Tohme did 1991 they are protecting """AEG""" DR DEEPAK CHOPRA did know her in his school and he paid her way to USA.Jermaine and TOHME got into the mix.DR DEEPAK CHOPRA has a very secret story to MICHAEL also BEING he is clean cut HE WAS PUT OUT FRONT,becare understand the game here,,,,HI CHICO,,,DR CHOPRA is very clever,""""""watch your step with him""""" REWATCH HIM WITH (((lary king)))

Posted at 1:15AM on Mar 5th 2010 by Correct TOHME VIA CHOPRA

Do u mind to repeat this again, in plain English. I don't quite get it. Sorry. LOL.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/04/michael-jackson-children-stun-gun-interviewed-social-workers/5#c25986677#ixzz0hHSkBMMD