Morgan vs. Stefanie

Who'd You Rather?

3/4/2010 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chandler Bing's mom Morgan Fairchild, 60, and former "Hart to Hart" star Stefanie Powers, 67, both showed up to the same event in L.A. recently.

Morgan Fairchild and Stefanie Powers

Question is ...

Kevin

Sorry Steph, you're just a little too old. Morgan has been HOT!!

Robyn

They both look fabulous. I hope I look that good when I'm in my 60's..

Kevin

Now that I look again, Steph is pretty hot too!! I'd still have to pick Morgan cause of the age, but I wouldn't turn down either one...or both at the same time for that matter.

moe l.

"Question is.."

How much "filler" is in both of these women and just how high is their belly button now?

dericaljohnson

That was a dumb one.....Morgan has really good docs!!!

fedupintorrance

Let's get it right TMZ Morgan Fairchild portrayed Chandler Bing's cross dressing Father not his Mother !!!!!!! Obviously not very many Friends fans at TMZ

ed

Wrong!!!!! Kathleen Turner played Chandler's cross dressing father while Morgan was his Mom. Ross bagged her too!! I hit either of them in a sec!!!!

Kid Capri

I sure remember gettin the first woodies in my life watchin Morgan Fairchild on TV...she turned me into the sucker I am for blondes now days!!!

Tracey

Come on guys.....yeah Morgan looks great for 60,but how much of that is due to the heavy make-up(which she has alays beenfamous for). Stephanie looks great, has less make-up and is 7 years older. Natural beauty rules, drag queen make-up....not so much!

Maureen

Who does your fact checking? Stephanie Zimbalist is 53 years old!

Octowelfaremom

I met Ms. Fairchild at a nail salon I used to frequent. She is very nice and beautiful. She was 58 at the time and she looked great. Better than many women in their 20's. Plastic surgery or not, she's just absolutely gorgeous.

Kimposter

SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!! Never a C, all of the above. I'd still like to have a "Heart to Heart" with S. Powers. I've put myself to sleep many times after watching that show when I was a kid. M. Fairchild has a great movie she did with Andrew Stevenson that had a nice hot tub scene. I can picture her in leather with a whip.

Jerry Martin

The old hag on the left.

GTLT

The only thing natural about these two was the orange juice they probably had this morning!

PolarBear

Always had a crush on Stephanie Powers. She has a "Hug Factor" of well over 9.7 out of 10. She's incredibly world-wise and involved in life. Would love to go for a walk with her in Africa and talk about life and then get her in a hot tub, share a laugh and count the stars. What adds to the attraction is the other things she's involved with and supporting, outside of acting. She's a good example of someone trying to be a good global citizen, and at this stage of the human experiment, we need a lot of those who are genuine for others to witness, as we all evolve into what we can be, and repair this Earth and the human experience.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments