Social Workers Arrive at Jackson House

3/4/2010 4:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Social workers from the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services have just returned to the Jackson family compound in Encino, CA to finish investigating the stun gun incident ... sources tell TMZ.

As we previously reported, the DCFS is going back to the house to interview a Jackson employee who hasn't been around the last couple of days.

We're told the DCFS has not decided if they will take any additional action against the Jacksons.

Cindy

this is 2nd generation violence in the Jackson home. its a pattern with this sleazy family..feel sorry for Paris, and the 2 Princes. where are the high priced NANNIES and the F---- SECURITY TEAM??? asleep at the wheel.?? TOO MANY BOYS in 1 home for the Grandmother to effectively care for..

Cathy

1) Discipline Jaafar
2) Discipline Jermaine! I vote JERMAINE - Make him raise his own kids

Marla

Children Services should take care of the case against Dr. Murray, they seem very intense at investigating a crime!!!

Who Cares reads a wonder

Parents did the same thing in GARY,REPEATED IN LA

Daphne Lorincz

5. Hopefully DCFS are not fans of radaronline.com becuase that video is a little freaky. Someone within the Jackson house is releasing info to the media. Keep and eye on nanny Grace my money is on her...

Posted at 2:40PM on Mar 4th 2010 by Kim

Very interesting. Hmmmmmmm.

!

Prince and Blanket need to get their @ss whooped so they don't turn out like their sissy wig and lipstick wearing dad.

evi

!

57. #44 you and I know why. Charlie Sheen beat the crap out of his wife and yet its a non story and young children are living in the house yet not a word about DCFS visiting the house.

Posted at 3:59PM on Mar 4th 2010 by ohyeah

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/04/social-workers-arrive-jackson-family-stun-gun/4#c25973407#ixzz0hFB9aC10

Dumbazz they did visit the Sheens home.

Goldie

201. @WOW your friend said something interesting........
WOW I can't believe that. WOW WOW WOW WOW

Posted at 12:30AM on Mar 4th 2010 by Oh Really? WOW

BUGGER OFF YOU FOOL...AND NO I WILL NOT SHARE WHAT I HEARD..LOOKS LIKE YOU "OH REALLY" WANT TO KNOW...

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE..ROFLMFAO..SHAME ON YOU...

Posted at 1:54AM on Mar 4th 2010 by lankandiva:beLIEves,open your mind

lankandiva, if you know who I am, tell me, who am I? LMAO

You are like, and have the brain of, a 2 year old.

BeLIEve it, or BeLIEve it not, I'm a fellow BeLIEver.

I don't give a f@ck what you heard, and could care less.
I really really really do NOT want to know.
You know f@ck all. Is it any wonder people think we're delusional with a brat like you around.
GROW UP!!!!!

Inma

And who gave you the right to shame my family?
And who gave you the right to shake my baby, she needs me
And who gave you the right to shame my family tree?
And who gave you the right to take, intrusion to see me?
And who gave you the right to hurt my family?
And who gave you the right hurt my baby, she needs me
And who gave you the right to shame my family tree?
You put a knife in my back
Shot an arrow in me!
Tell me are you the ghost of JEALOUSY
The ghost of JEALOUSY,...

GHOST (one of the masterpieces of Michael)

Neicy

this here is no way in HELL social workers gonna come to your home for a matter as serious as this for 1 week and keep questioning the same people when they most likely to get the same answer and not take none of the children, i don't care who they are.This is just another way of making Miss Katherine ill so that she can be were she can't take good care of these children (michael). these children carry twenty thousand dollars a month each, who would'nt want these children. these chilren needs to be around family who excepts them for love and not the fame from their dad. Michael would turn over in his cryt, grave, or where ever he is if he knew the people he thought love really only love the famous MICHAEL JACKSON. take care you all and continue to ray for Miss Katherine Jackson, i will! and where is JOE !!! now days?

!

Thank God those kids are finally around normal everyday people instead of the freak that was raising them.

MiMi

Posted at 3:59PM on Mar 4th 2010 by ohyeah

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Charlie Sheen's kids are just fine, according to the Pitkin County Department of Social Services ... sources tell TMZ."

gabby

The clip on ROL is terrible..Child service should take the bullies out of the home,and their parent find another compound..I know Debbie Rowe got to know about the stun gun & I hope she goes on ROL and see the clip of the abuse from the other children...