Tiger & Elin -- One Night Under the Same Roof

3/4/2010 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods is another step closer to returning to pre-scandal life -- last night, Elin Nordegren and the kids spent the evening at their Isleworth mansion ... where Tiger has been living for the past few days.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Sources tell TMZ Elin and the kids arrived at the home yesterday afternoon with a security team in tow -- and this morning, the entire crew was still there.

We're told the move could be permanent -- after Elin arrived at the home yesterday, a large truck showed up and workers began moving stuff into the house.

As for Tiger -- we're told he's been at the range all morning working on his game ... paying special attention to his putts.

sighman

Americans are so ignorant. If you people ever travel anywhere it's to get wasted and be loud and obnoxious. The Swedes are a very trusting people. When you say something they don't have any doubt as to your sincerity they accept your word. Maybe Elin is making a mistake by believing Tiger but it's her decision to make based upon all the information she knows. The Swedish people are very honorable and her vows mean a lot to her. Elin will do what's best for her kids period.

Stella

His "I'm sorry", is just publicity, which I really don't understand.
Just play you damn games and be happy.
Se, oh....she....one million % that she's there just for money. Yes, just for MONEY!!!!!
I'm sure that he will do the same thing again, just more careful.
Stupid Tiger. WHY he really need HER?????????
You want to live your life and play around, so PLAY!!!!!

MORONS

FEDUPINTORRANCE YOU IGNORANT FOOL...IT'S PEOPLE THAT ARE STUPID LIKE YOU WHO BELIEVES EVERYTHING THAT IS WRITTEN ON PAPER, BLOGS, WEBSITES, ETC...I NEVER SAID THAT IT WAS ALL OF THE SKANKS/WHORES FAULT FOR THIS WHOLE DEBACLE...OF COURSE TIGER IS TO BLAME FOR ALL OF THIS MESS...ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT WE DON'T KNOW THE SITUATION..AS A TIGER FAN I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE TIGER'S WORD WHEN HE SAID THAT HE ONLY WENT TO THERAPY FOR HIS BEHAVIOR, MEANING HE IS NOT AN ADDICT...I BECAME A FAN OF TIGER BECAUSE OF HIS CHARACTER AND GREAT ABILITY IN GOLF...NOW WE ALL KNOW THAT HIS CHARACTER IS FLAWED...AS A TRUE FAN I'M WILLING TO GIVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE...LIKE HE SAID HIS ACTION OVER TIME WILL DETERMINE HIS TRUE CHARACTER...I'M HOPING HE HOLDS TRUE TO THOSE WORDS CUZ IF NOT I WILL NEVER SUPPORT HIM AGAIN EVER...NOW THE REASON I DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING I READ IS BCUZ AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE DAMAGE HAVE BEEN DONE BUT THIS STUPID SKANKS/WHORES/FILTH CONTINUE TO BRING UP TIGER FOR MONEY INSTEAD OF MOVING ON WITH THEIR PATHETIC LIVES AND MINDING THEIR OWN FREAKING BUSINESS.

MORONS

ALSO I JUST WANTED TO ADD I DON'T CONSIDER TIGER MY LIFE SAVING HERO..I'M JUST A FAN..PERIOD...SO SHUT UP FEDUPINTORRANCE.

Grouch

She's sticking around for the cash... so she's now officially a whore?

erica

Just another dumb ho! That's why men do these things because they know they'll get away with it every time!

Kayla

It's obvious that some people have different values and standards. Tiger hand picked the right woman who would put up and shut up. I do not feel sorry for Elin after all. She reminds me of a number of athletes' wives who look the other way while their husbands have affairs because they do not want to give up the lifestyle. After two years, I wouldn't be surprised to see that Elin files for divorce and claim irreconcilable differences, just so that she can land her alleged $70 Million deal for staying in the marriage a little longer. Well, the house is large enough for them to claim different wings of the house, if the start to irk each other. Tiger is cured from being a nympho and man with raging testosterone. All is forgiven in Tigerland: his public image is being reinstated as he refocus his attention on golfing. I never bought the publicity stunt that he was taking an indefinite leave of absence for a second. But, if it works for Elin...well, to each his own.

Laura Cook

Elin is an idiot! She has to be staying for the money.

UGH

Men only apologize/beg/develop mysterious fake addictions when they get caught. Wah wah poor poor Tiger. If she truly loved him (doubt that) and he is truly changing (no way - all this BS is an effort to save his career and he's been BS'ing all of us for years) she'll never be able to trust him out of her site. Its all a matter of time till her wounds heal and she realizes she never needed him at all. Sadly, he will always be her childrens father (and who knows who others?).

Lola

Thought better of Elin. He has a character flaw, he did not make a little mistake.

Angelique

Elin can't go back she went black and if she left him she still could have been paid. I see why he dates white woman dumb and silly. Do you blame him?

J Macmillan

I can't believe Elin will take him back. Where's her self respect. This man cheated on her with up to 14 other women, while she was pregnant with their child, and brought at least one of them to her home (and presumably her bed) at least once while she was away. And will he respect her more if she lets him away with this - I dont think so! What is she thinking - what kind of role model is he for the children - a bad father s NOT better than no father at all. The best thing she oculd do is walk away, take the children and possibly change their name so they won't ever know what a rat their fther was! Can it only be about the money?

T

First of all, this whole situation is between Tiger

jacinautumn

#9...You are a disgusting excuse of a human being. It's people like you who make everyone so OVER differences in all of us.

Jennifer

I was married to an a@*h01# who chased women, but he never did it while we were together, only after we separated and divorced. If he had done it while we were married, our marriage would have ended even earlier. It's possible to marry someone you don't really know. I'm sure that's what happened to Elin; however, she has found out what he really is and STILL stays with him. That's something I find puzzling. I believe Tiger is a narcissistic sociopath who is incapable of love. He can only love himself. Elin and her children would be better off without him. I wonder when she will wake up??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments